Access your todos any time with this simple but powerful todo list. Good Todo is easy to use and syncs with your online account. iPhone AND iPad versions are both included in one download.
Create new todos, edit existing todos, mark todos as done or undone. Reorder todos up and down the list. Other features include categories, viewing attachments, separate todo lists for each day in the calendar, the ability to redate todos to different days, and emailing a todo to any email address.
The main feature, though, is the SIMPLICITY of the tool. Anyone can begin managing their todos immediately with Good Todo.
Follow us on Twitter:
- Reorder your todos (iPhone and iPad): tap-and-hold until little drag icons appear on right. Then drag todos up and down the list, and tap Done when complete.
- View links (iPhone): tap "View links" button to turn into links any phone numbers, email and Web addresses, etc. in the todo detail.
- Full screen (iPad): tap "Full screen" button to use the entire iPad's screen to read through any todo. This also turns on any links. (Operates much like "print" link in the web app.)
- Clear details (iPad): To clear the view of the right-hand pane in the iPad app, leaving only the todo list visible, swipe the right side of the screen to the left with two fingers.
- Capitalize first word of title (iPhone and iPad): new item in Settings allows you to decide whether the first word of a todo title should be capitalized by default.
- Swipe left to move ahead one day. Swipe right to back back a day.
- SEARCH: Pull down the todo list to reveal the search field.
"Good Todo is best system I've ever worked with." - Julien Smith, co-author of "Trust Agents"
"Folks who find Getting Things Done too vague or complicated should check out 'Bit Literacy' [the book describing Good Todo]." - Lifehacker.com
"Good Todo is the fastest, simplest tool to help keep your priorities straight." -Carolyn Pittis, SVP, Global Author Services, HarperCollins Publishers
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE Good Todo. It really has made me feel a lot better about my productivity and my workload." - Nick G.
We fixed a bug that affected users trying to redate a todo.
Comments/questions? Drop a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
It's about time we had a Good Todo app!
I love the Good Todo web application. My biggest complaint has been the lack of an iPhone app, and now we have one. Like its online counterpart, it favors simplicity and usefulness over features.
The sync works well (in my experience, anyway) and it offers almost all of the abilities of Good Todo online. My only complaint now is that the UI feels a little clunky; the tree arrows for category grouping feel very 1996 to me (this holds true for the web version too). While it could look a little sexier, Good Todo is true to its aim of bringing sanity and simplicity to your inbox and your to-do list.
Nice app in support of an elegantly simple but useful service
It's difficult to assess this app separately from the Good Todo service itself, since they rather go hand-in-hand. Good Todo has proven itself as the only task management approach that's ever truly worked for me. I feel more organized, more productive and more in-control than I have at any point in my professional (or personal) life. Of course, any tool of this sort requires disclipline and commitment, and Good Todo is no exception, and this app is one piece of that puzzle for me; being able to access and manage tasks anywhere, anytime is essential.
The real elegance of Good Todo is in its simplicity. You won't find over-the-top "featureitis" in Good Todo; it's very focused, and encourages you not to overthink and overanalyze. It's about capturing the tasks, and making appropriate decisions about them.
This particular version of the app has a bug related to new tasks, but an update is already in the pipeline. No matter; it's still one of a handful of apps I use multiple times every day. Love it!
Best To-do app Available!
I am a personal effectiveness junkie. I have tried every to-do app I could get my hands on, including those that embrace the gurus (eg, Getting Things Done) and those that are jam packed with features. I have even tried all the shopping list apps to adapt them to my needs. Nothing has done what I want: elegant, easy-to-use, easy-to-read & uncluttered interface, full-text email forwarding including attachments (so I can keep my inbox empty, the way I like it), easy-to-share with my wife and support staff, connected to a calendar in an intuitive format, easy to read wherever I am (iPad, iPhone, web), accepting both categorized and uncategorized entries.
Good Todo is exactly what I have been looking for.
Good Todo was created by Mark Hurst, of Good Experience fame, and author of, Bit Literacy: Productivity in the Age of Information and E-mail Overload. Mark has a prescription for email overload and Good Todo is it. I can tell you from personal experience: his recipe works. I used to have 200 emails perpetually in my inbox. Now I see an empty inbox almost daily thanks to his methods. And the best part, my mind is clear; I breathe easier.
On a scale of 1-10 I give Good Todo a 15.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Creative Good Projects, LLC
- 27.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Creative Good Projects, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Six months of access $47.99