GoodBike Mallorca is the first mobile app designed to tour Palma city by bicycle while discovering its architectural and cultural heritage.
GoodBike Mallorca includes 5 different routes for the traveler interested in discovering those places where the touristic bus doesn't reach, and offers original and entertaining quality content on each and every one of the more than 50 points of interest included in the app.
Don't expect here the usual excerpts from Wikipedia of which other guidebooks abuse: the configuration of the visits, the selection of points of interest and the crafting of their content are all the work of Joan Mas Quetglas, renowned historian, expert on bicycle tourism and with several published works.
In addition, with GoodBike Mallorca you can enjoy your tour without looking at the screen because the app includes an audioguide function for each of its 4 languages. Conceived and developed with the needs of tourists in mind, this app is very simple and easy to use, includes detailed digital maps and GPS geolocation and yet works without a mobile internet connection.
### Content ###
Tradition and modernity are the hallmarks of the capital of the Balearic Islands. The historic center of Palma is among the best preserved in Europe and is a candidate to be declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco. You can bike through it in a short time without physical exertion.
* Route "Must-see Palma": ten landmarks of the historic center
* Route "Courtyards and grand town houses": past and present of the best stately homes
* Route "Joan Miró": public spaces and museums with works by the great artist
* Route "Ramon Llull": wise and legendary character, of whose death this year marks the 700th anniversary.
* Route "The Seafront": tradition and modernity in the Bay of Palma
Cualquier época del año es idónea para disfrutar del clima y del paisaje que la han convertido en uno de los principales destinos turísticos del Mediterráneo. La recompensa será conocer su patrimonio arquitectónico y cultural.
Any time of year is ideal to enjoy the weather and landscape that have made Palma one of the main tourist destinations in the Mediterranean. The reward will be getting to know its architectural and cultural heritage.
### Characteristics ###
- Easy to use
- Works without an internet
- No roaming costs
- Precise voice and text indications
- Maps with guided itineraries
- Updated, entertaining content
- Location via the GPS function of your phone or tablet
- Technical data of the route: approximate distance and duration
- Quality descriptions
- Current and historical images of points of interest
- Access to additional information if you have mobile internet or WiFi
- Free updates
Adaptation of efficiency in backend.
- AT4.NET INTERNET Y COMUNICACION S.L.
- 64.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Joan Mas & at4.net Internet y Comunicación
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.