Goodfinder is an iPhone app especially designed for Dora Goodman Cameras to substitute a viewfinder. It is perfect for previewing camera framing for any combination of Goodman Cameras and lens, it will be constantly updated to work with all of them, even with the Pinhole version . Instead of spending all that time setting up your Goodman Cameras, just choose your desired camera and focal length in the app and point the iPhone camera at what you want to photo to verify framing. The app has a large database of other popular camera sensors details and film formats but if the format you desire isn’t there you can add your own custom format. If you don’t have your Goodman Camera with you, Goodfinder is still great for photo sketching, location scouting or story boarding.
The app includes
- Support for Dora Goodman ZONE with 6x7, 6x6 and 645 backs and ZONE pinhole cameras.
- Customisable menus so you can include the film/sensor formats and focal lengths you care about.
- A fully configurable light meter.
- You can take photos with it, so you have a record of shots you were framing.
- Photos taken with the app include additional data that describe the film format, focal length and lighting meter settings at the time the shot was taken
- Add notes to your photos
- A photo gallery for viewing photos taken with the app which also displays the additional data
- Share images in emails, messages
- Create albums of photos from the same project, trip etc
- Create PDF documents of albums
- Film stock emulation
- Wide angle lens adapter support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.