Plan and run your meetings with GoodMeeting.
Organize topics. Capture notes. Stay on schedule. Share agendas and meetings with everyone using AirDrop, AirPrint, Mail, and Messages. Add tools to link web and Dropbox content, conduct surveys, make decisions, and encourage brainstorming.
From planning to follow-up, GoodMeeting enables users to:
• Tap to discuss topics
• Swipe to rearrange agenda items
• Glance at timers to stay on schedule
• Administer polls and surveys with saved results
• Link web and cloud content to topics
• Integrate with iPad Contacts and Calendar
• Instantly share well-organized meeting notes with the team
• Work online, offline, anywhere
Beginners can use GoodMeeting to quickly create and share beautiful detailed agendas while more advanced users can use timers to keep meetings on schedule and see breakdowns by the minute of what was discussed at every past meeting.
We believe a few simple ideas are key to a good meeting. And simple tools can help. Start GoodMeeting now and stop hating meetings.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great tool for planning, organizing and tracking meetings. The available tools make the app even better!
I must be a novice because getting others into my meeting is near impossible unless they are not supposed to. I thought it would allow this function. I guess it only allows you to see your agenda till you email out the PDFs of the agenda. The tools would be cool if all could see them.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- T Minus 5, LLC
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2015 T Minus 5, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Essentials $5.99
- Browser $2.99
- Dropbox $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.