- Editor's Choice Award, Children's Technology Review
- The winner of The Best Debut award at SmartAppsforKids.com - Featured by Apple in App Store Essentials - Apps for Parents - in 82 countries.
- "If you have young kids, this is an absolute must purchase app."- PadGadget -"Fantastic learn by playing ABC app and much more that is a ringing endorsement for why educational apps should be made by professional educators." - Smart Apps For Kids
- "Goodnight ABC is one of the best preschool apps I've seen. It's extensive scenes and surprising animations will keep toddlers and preschoolers engaged for hours... While I know it's educational, my son just loves the fun of it all. The attention to detail in each themed scene is incredible." - Fun Educational Apps
- "This is one app you will want to sit down and play with the kids!"- BestAppsForKids
- "This app is a spectacular addition to your collection especially for learning early word/object association, finding hidden objects, colorful illustrations and the ability to play while learning." - TheiMums
- Illustrations by Ukrainian illustrator Ivan Sulima
Fly a hot air balloon - Make ice cream - Play at the beach - Create your own thunder and rain - Watch aliens land - Hatch a dinosaur egg - Play a harp - Make it show - Shoot some hoops - Ride a submarine - Shop at a swanky boutique - Even grow a potted plant if you like - The possibilities are endless -
- Fully supports the Retina display of the new iPad
- Teaches ABCs, Phonics, word recognition, vocabulary, colors, numbers and more
- 26 animals to represent each letter of the English alphabet
- Hundreds of interactive elements
- Interaction on every one of the 26 pages
- 26 pages of amazing original art
- Animation on every page
- Hundreds of thrilling sound effects
- Hundreds of vocabulary words spelled and pronounced
- Play and Learn, Vocabulary, and Coloring options
- Fosters imagination, problem solving, logical thinking
- Child-friendly interface
- No rules to follow, no time limits, no stress for your child
- No third party advertising
WHY EVERY CHILD WILL LOVE IT
-Every inch of the screen is touchable - perfect for youngsters’ inquisitive minds
-Full of fascinating animals and curious objects to manipulate and explore
-Ability to control what happens on each page
-Ability to uncover hidden items
-Fun games to play
-Gorgeous eye-catching illustrations and animation
-Hundreds of thrilling visual and sound effect
WHY PARENTS WOULD LOVE IT
-Teachers letters, letter sounds, and word recognition
-Teaches hundreds of vocabulary words with the vocabulary option
-Encourages interest in nature and technology
-Cultivates imagination and creativity
-Taps into your child’s artistic skills with the coloring option
-Encourages logical thinking
-Fosters problem solving
-Great for toddlers, preschoolers, or anyone who loves to have fun
Is it a lesson or a game? Kids can’t tell the difference. Goodnight ABC teaches letters, letter sounds, colors, numbers, vocabulary, the basics of nature and technology and a lot more, but to your child it feels like playing the most exciting game in the world!
An animal that lives in its own ingenious micro world represents each of the 26 letters of the alphabet. Every picture is different, unconventional, beautifully illustrated, and never boring. Touch, tap, or drag every inch of the screen to uncover more items, set things in motion, assemble and disassemble devices, and find exciting games. When you are done exploring a letter says good night to the animal and watch it fall asleep under the twinkling stars. Filled with exceptional artwork, animation, hundreds of interactive elements, hidden surprises and fun sound effects, Goodnight ABC is a never-ending playsacpe.
Recommended Ages: 2 and up.
-Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a must have
This is one of the cutest interactive children’s apps ever. My granddaughter has enjoyed it literally for years. I recommended it to my niece, who got it for my grand niece. During the recent flood in Houston, it was a major, MAJOR help for them during the lengthy housebound power outage! They had bulked up on power sticks for their iPad when the hurricane was coming and opted not to evacuate and were safely stranded for some time. All ages love playing with it and even now we continue to stumble on features within the pages we hadn’t found before. Please, please continue the updates on this!
This app is awesome!! My kids loved that they were able to pick how they wanted to play! In this app you have the opportunity to pick which letter of the alphabet you want to learn about and you go from there. Once you have chosen a letter you will have fun deciding how you want to play and learn! Some options include; tapping on pictures to hear what they sound like, tapping on doors and objects, switching the page to learn the vocabulary of the objects in the picture and you can color the picture! And best of all you can slide the sun down the horizon and put all of the animals to bed and say goodnight!!
My kids really enjoyed the many options to learn and play, and that was the highlight to my oldest. She said she enjoyed being able to pick what she wanted to do in the game and switch whenever she wanted to do something else!! My youngest of course enjoyed tapping on the pictures to see what they would do or sound like and he really loved putting all of the animals to bed!!
I really love that this app is educational and not just another game to play. Your child will be learning letters, letter sounds, words, increasing their vocabulary, and most of all having fun!!! I also loved the animations and illustrations, they really are wonderful. I would recommend this app and look forward to many more from this developer!!!
What a treat!
My son will be 3 soon and we are learning ABCs. I also have been working with elementary school children for years, and I tell you from experience as a parent and as an educator that this is hands down the best educational app I've seen so far. It has everything you can think of - letters, phonics, vocabulary, colors, numbers, hundreds of details that make my toddler think and learn. But best of all it is so much fun, it doesn't actually feel like learning. Brilliant art and sounds. Two thumbs up!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Quasar Alliance, Inc
- 312.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2012 - 2021. I Litinsky. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.