This app is sponsored by “Spring for Twitter”, a Twitter app for iOS and macOS, features fast performance, truly native design and a highly customizable user interface.
GoodPoint let you markup your photos like a pro.
Use arrow, box and text to highlight your good point in screenshots and photos.
• Markup in the Photos app: When you browsing in the Photos app and find something you want to markup, you can use GoodPoint's edit extension directly in the Photos app, and no need to jump to another app
• Edit-in-place: GoodPoint saves your edited photo alongside original photo in a single file, instead of saving a new photo in your Photo Library, making your Photo Library less clutter. You can always revert your photo to original in the Photos app
• Edit later: Thanks to GoodPoint's adjustment recorder, you can move or delete your previous saved markups when you edit. Edit contents will also sync between all of your devices that enabled iCloud Photo Library, so you can add text to a photo on your iPhone, and later, change text and move text position on your iPad
GoodPoint also supports...
• Share edited photo via iOS Share Sheet
• Download photos from iCloud Photo Library
• 3D Touch shortcut and Peek Pop
• iPad Slide Over and Split View
• URL Scheme and X-Callback-URL
GoodPoint is now builds using Swift 5, which helps reducing app size and providing even better performance on iOS 12.2 and newer system.
Ratings and Reviews
But if you just need to post some text on top of a picture it is great. I would give it two stars for the paid version because it lacks so much. But for FREE, it is a five star app.
To the devs, needs centering and more features like fonts and such. I haven't tried the paid version but I can't see where it does many of these things.
Simple and solid
This is a nice little app that does everything it says it will do. The upgrade is inexpensive as well. My reason for four star is that you can’t hold and move the arrows or text boxes. Seems like a simple addition.
When all you need is one color...
Very very basic, anything you might want it to do cost extra. You’re better off paying a few bucks for a real app than using this one and being up sold for every little thing. There is only one color you can use. You can’t adjust font, change direction, sizes, or anything. If you just want one font, with one color, this is your app. If you want to do other things, find something else.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Junyu Kuang
- 20.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Junyu Kuang. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- All Colors $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.