GoodPup’s one-on-one video chat training is today’s most effective puppy training program.
Using video chat, we bring you the top trainers from across the country, so you and your pup work with the absolute best. Our certified trainers will guide you through a course that includes a weekly video call, daily training goals, and text check-ins for whenever you have questions.
Why GoodPup Training Is So Effective
1. By using video chat, you get to work with the best trainers from across the country. You get a course that is built for how pups actually learn. Complete daily goals set during your video session and check in with your trainer over text whenever you need help.
2. You and your pup train at home - an environment that has fewer distractions and where your pup is already comfortable.
3. GoodPup uses positive reinforcement training, which is backed by the American Veterinary Association.
How It Works
1. Weekly Video Call: You’ll work with your trainer one-on-one each week to learn commands and practice.
2. Daily Goals: Your trainer will give you short, focused exercises for you and your pup.
3. Text Check-Ins: Have a question during the week? Send your trainer a message in GoodPup Chat.
4. Guaranteed Results: We know GoodPup works. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your training in the first month, we’ll give you a full refund.
What You’ll Learn
1. Potty Training and Crate Training
2. 8 Basic Commands: Teaching your dog its name, sit, lay down, stay (with a release word), come, heel, leave it, and go to your spot.
3. Skills to Avoid Bad Behavior: Socialization with other people and animals; plus, preventing begging, barking, and jumping.
Still have questions? Feel free to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoodPup learns new tricks too! We’ve updated the app with new features and stability enhancements to make your training experience even better.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A must have for any dog owner!!!
My fiancé and I had looked for weeks for a trainer and couldn’t settle on the right one. Either their price was too high, or they didn’t feel right for our pup. We had a consultation scheduled with a trainer and the day before we saw the advertisement for this app. After our first session with Sarah on Goodpup, we canceled our other consultation IMMEDIATELY because we fell in LOVE with this app and everything it had to offer. It is perfect for any one with a busy schedule and anyone on a budget. I couldn’t believe the first session was only a dollar. Our 13 week old pup has been responding so well to everything Sarah taught us all in only the first session. She is so sweet and understanding and helped us feel confident that we are going to get our new pups puppy phase under control! I couldnt believe that for only $29 dollars a week we get one on one virtual training for our pup each week PLUS all day and almost all night access to a trainer to get answers to any questions we have. Sarah also wrote down every thing we talked about so that we didn’t have to while we were working with our pup, and then sent it to us so we’d have easy access to everything we learned that session! We can’t wait for our next session. If you are wondering whether or not this is a good investment, it is! And that’s an understatement!
Great training methods, reliable and fast advice!
We adopted a 6 week pitbull puppy. Anyone who has a puppy knows how hard it is to potty train and how to teach puppies right from wrong. This app has been AMAZING! Made potty training a breeze! And what I especially love is being able to chat with the trainers about any questions or health concerns that you have no matter how big or small. The trainers are truly caring of you and your pet! I absolutely love this app and recommend it to anyone with pups!
My pup is now 3 months old and knows how to sit, stay, go to her bed, come on command, heel, drop it on command, leave it, spin, and lay down. She doesn’t beg for food, jump on people, nor bark when it’s not necessary. She knows self control and is such an obedient and happy pup!
I am so very satisfied!!! THANK YOU GOODPUP!
Developer Response ,
We're so glad to hear you had great results with GoodPup! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.
Cannot begin to express how happy I am. We recently rescued a 10 month old abused dog with a lot of trust issues. They have gone above and beyond answering questions and are always so fast! They have helped me build my puppies confidence and help him be a puppy again. They don’t stick so tight to the “agenda” that they don’t give you options to explore things as they are problems. My puppy was a nightmare waking me up in the middle of the night chewing on my face and even though I didn’t go the route of crate training they troubleshot it with me I have slept in until 6:30 now 2 days in a row. Rachel is amazing along with all the other trainers that help out when she’s off :)
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.