GoodPup’s one-on-one video chat training is today’s most effective puppy training program.
Using video chat, we bring you the top trainers from across the country, so you and your pup work with the absolute best. Our certified trainers will guide you through a course that includes a weekly video call, daily training goals, and text check-ins for whenever you have questions.
Why GoodPup Training Is So Effective
1. By using video chat, you get to work with the best trainers from across the country. You get a course that is built for how pups actually learn. Complete daily goals set during your video session and check in with your trainer over text whenever you need help.
2. You and your pup train at home - an environment that has fewer distractions and where your pup is already comfortable.
3. GoodPup uses positive reinforcement training, which is backed by the American Veterinary Association.
How It Works
1. Weekly Video Call: You’ll work with your trainer one-on-one each week to learn commands and practice.
2. Daily Goals: Your trainer will give you short, focused exercises for you and your pup.
3. Text Check-Ins: Have a question during the week? Send your trainer a message in GoodPup Chat.
4. Guaranteed Results: We know GoodPup works. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your training in the first month, we’ll give you a full refund.
What You’ll Learn
1. Potty Training and Crate Training
2. 8 Basic Commands: Teaching your dog its name, sit, lay down, stay (with a release word), come, heel, leave it, and go to your spot.
3. Skills to Avoid Bad Behavior: Socialization with other people and animals; plus, preventing begging, barking, and jumping.
Still have questions? Feel free to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoodPup learns new tricks too! We’ve updated the app with new features and stability enhancements to make your training experience even better.
- Improved handling of login methods
- Improved app startup
Ratings and Reviews
A must have for any dog owner!!!
My fiancé and I had looked for weeks for a trainer and couldn’t settle on the right one. Either their price was too high, or they didn’t feel right for our pup. We had a consultation scheduled with a trainer and the day before we saw the advertisement for this app. After our first session with Sarah on Goodpup, we canceled our other consultation IMMEDIATELY because we fell in LOVE with this app and everything it had to offer. It is perfect for any one with a busy schedule and anyone on a budget. I couldn’t believe the first session was only a dollar. Our 13 week old pup has been responding so well to everything Sarah taught us all in only the first session. She is so sweet and understanding and helped us feel confident that we are going to get our new pups puppy phase under control! I couldnt believe that for only $29 dollars a week we get one on one virtual training for our pup each week PLUS all day and almost all night access to a trainer to get answers to any questions we have. Sarah also wrote down every thing we talked about so that we didn’t have to while we were working with our pup, and then sent it to us so we’d have easy access to everything we learned that session! We can’t wait for our next session. If you are wondering whether or not this is a good investment, it is! And that’s an understatement!
Amazing dog training app!
I would be lost if I didn’t have this dog training app for my puppy! I got my puppy at 8 weeks old. I started this app the week after I got her. She is now 17 weeks old! She just graduated GoodPup 101. There are two different sections one is GoodPup 101 and 201. They have to graduate 101 before moving onto 201. I’m so lucky that my puppy is smart and a quick learner. She has come a long way after I got her! You also get chat access to your trainer if you need help or advice or other trainers on hand if your trainer isn’t available to respond. If you only want your trainer to respond just “only for (your trainers name).” It’s a great price that you pay weekly! After you get to GoodPup 201 you get to choose how often you want your sessions. Sessions are 30 minutes long every week in GoodPup 101. They are worth it! At the end of each session the trainer writes up your session notes and homework for the week to work on! I’m so happy that my puppy is well-trained and knows a lot of cues/commands! She will be more well-trained after completing GoodPup 201! Also; you get the same trainer every week! I had no problems keeping the same trainer! She is fabulous and excited to continue on with our trainer for GoodPup 201!
My dog would probably still be peeing on the rug and eating my sock if it wasn’t for this app
When I downloaded this app I was a week into owning my very first dog ever. And oh boy, I was a mess. Like, not showering or eating or leaving the house, crying all day kind of a mess. The fact that I could chat with our trainer from home with an unvaccinated puppy was amAZING. I basically lived in the chat thing for the first 2 weeks just bombarding their team with questions, which they were so quick to reply to with extremely helpful and clear answers. Even at 10pm (Dear GoodPup team, I am so sorry I messaged you that late...on multiple occasions lol) When we started doing video lessons with Sandi, it was clear that she was fully invested in Olive (the fur-child), her safety, health and her training. She makes training fun for everybody and has an answer for every question I throw at her. In the beginning was letting my anxiety get in the way of creating a strong bond and healthy habits with my dog. Because of this app and the team on it, I feel as though I have a handle on things and can give my dog a safe environment to grow and learn lots! I would really recommend this app to any dog owner, especially new ones who really need specific, concise instruction on how to train your first pup.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PetCareNow, Inc.
- 42.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 PetCareNow, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.