GoodPup’s one-on-one video chat training is today’s most effective puppy training program.
Using video chat, we bring you the top trainers from across the country, so you and your pup work with the absolute best. Our certified trainers will guide you through a course that includes a weekly video call, daily training goals, and text check-ins for whenever you have questions.
Why GoodPup Training Is So Effective
1. By using video chat, you get to work with the best trainers from across the country. You get a course that is built for how pups actually learn. Complete daily goals set during your video session and check in with your trainer over text whenever you need help.
2. You and your pup train at home - an environment that has fewer distractions and where your pup is already comfortable.
3. GoodPup uses positive reinforcement training, which is backed by the American Veterinary Association.
How It Works
1. Weekly Video Call: You’ll work with your trainer one-on-one each week to learn commands and practice.
2. Daily Goals: Your trainer will give you short, focused exercises for you and your pup.
3. Text Check-Ins: Have a question during the week? Send your trainer a message in GoodPup Chat.
4. Guaranteed Results: We know GoodPup works. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your training in the first month, we’ll give you a full refund.
What You’ll Learn
1. Potty Training and Crate Training
2. 8 Basic Commands: Teaching your dog its name, sit, lay down, stay (with a release word), come, heel, leave it, and go to your spot.
3. Skills to Avoid Bad Behavior: Socialization with other people and animals; plus, preventing begging, barking, and jumping.
Still have questions? Feel free to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoodPup learns new tricks too! We’ve updated the app with new features and stability enhancements to make your training experience even better.
Ratings and Reviews
Great training methods, reliable and fast advice!
We adopted a 6 week pitbull puppy. Anyone who has a puppy knows how hard it is to potty train and how to teach puppies right from wrong. This app has been AMAZING! Made potty training a breeze! And what I especially love is being able to chat with the trainers about any questions or health concerns that you have no matter how big or small. The trainers are truly caring of you and your pet! I absolutely love this app and recommend it to anyone with pups!
My pup is now 3 months old and knows how to sit, stay, go to her bed, come on command, heel, drop it on command, leave it, spin, and lay down. She doesn’t beg for food, jump on people, nor bark when it’s not necessary. She knows self control and is such an obedient and happy pup!
I am so very satisfied!!! THANK YOU GOODPUP!
Developer Response ,
We're so glad to hear you had great results with GoodPup! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.
Cannot begin to express how happy I am. We recently rescued a 10 month old abused dog with a lot of trust issues. They have gone above and beyond answering questions and are always so fast! They have helped me build my puppies confidence and help him be a puppy again. They don’t stick so tight to the “agenda” that they don’t give you options to explore things as they are problems. My puppy was a nightmare waking me up in the middle of the night chewing on my face and even though I didn’t go the route of crate training they troubleshot it with me I have slept in until 6:30 now 2 days in a row. Rachel is amazing along with all the other trainers that help out when she’s off :)
I have never reviewed an app before but I have had the most wonderful experience with my trainer, Ashley. She has been engaged and invested in my relationship with my dog, Leo, and is always friendly and ready to answer any questions I might have. I genuinely see her as a friend and I love talking with her about Leo.
I was skeptical about virtual dog training but after trying a session, I found it to be really productive and effective so I have been extremely happy continuing my lessons.
The app provides tons of information about my dog, training and health concerns. I could never have gotten such personalized attention, flexible scheduling or more affordable training anywhere.
An underrated bonus of this training system is that while Ashley coaches me through the entire process, I am still the one training Leo and strengthening the bond between us.
In short, this service has been possibly the single best thing I’ve done for me and my dog.
Looking forward to more sessions with Ashley. :)
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.