GoodPup’s one-on-one video chat training is today’s most effective puppy training program.
Using video chat, we bring you the top trainers from across the country, so you and your pup work with the absolute best. Our certified trainers will guide you through a course that includes a weekly video call, daily training goals, and text check-ins for whenever you have questions.
Why GoodPup Training Is So Effective
1. By using video chat, you get to work with the best trainers from across the country. You get a course that is built for how pups actually learn. Complete daily goals set during your video session and check in with your trainer over text whenever you need help.
2. You and your pup train at home - an environment that has fewer distractions and where your pup is already comfortable.
3. GoodPup uses positive reinforcement training, which is backed by the American Veterinary Association.
How It Works
1. Weekly Video Call: You’ll work with your trainer one-on-one each week to learn commands and practice.
2. Daily Goals: Your trainer will give you short, focused exercises for you and your pup.
3. Text Check-Ins: Have a question during the week? Send your trainer a message in GoodPup Chat.
4. Guaranteed Results: We know GoodPup works. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your training in the first month, we’ll give you a full refund.
What You’ll Learn
1. Potty Training and Crate Training
2. 8 Basic Commands: Teaching your dog its name, sit, lay down, stay (with a release word), come, heel, leave it, and go to your spot.
3. Skills to Avoid Bad Behavior: Socialization with other people and animals; plus, preventing begging, barking, and jumping.
Still have questions? Feel free to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoodPup learns new tricks too! We’ve updated the app with improved video chat quality and app stability improvements to make your training experience even better.
Ratings and Reviews
A must have for any dog owner!!!
My fiancé and I had looked for weeks for a trainer and couldn’t settle on the right one. Either their price was too high, or they didn’t feel right for our pup. We had a consultation scheduled with a trainer and the day before we saw the advertisement for this app. After our first session with Sarah on Goodpup, we canceled our other consultation IMMEDIATELY because we fell in LOVE with this app and everything it had to offer. It is perfect for any one with a busy schedule and anyone on a budget. I couldn’t believe the first session was only a dollar. Our 13 week old pup has been responding so well to everything Sarah taught us all in only the first session. She is so sweet and understanding and helped us feel confident that we are going to get our new pups puppy phase under control! I couldnt believe that for only $29 dollars a week we get one on one virtual training for our pup each week PLUS all day and almost all night access to a trainer to get answers to any questions we have. Sarah also wrote down every thing we talked about so that we didn’t have to while we were working with our pup, and then sent it to us so we’d have easy access to everything we learned that session! We can’t wait for our next session. If you are wondering whether or not this is a good investment, it is! And that’s an understatement!
My dog would probably still be peeing on the rug and eating my sock if it wasn’t for this app
When I downloaded this app I was a week into owning my very first dog ever. And oh boy, I was a mess. Like, not showering or eating or leaving the house, crying all day kind of a mess. The fact that I could chat with our trainer from home with an unvaccinated puppy was amAZING. I basically lived in the chat thing for the first 2 weeks just bombarding their team with questions, which they were so quick to reply to with extremely helpful and clear answers. Even at 10pm (Dear GoodPup team, I am so sorry I messaged you that late...on multiple occasions lol) When we started doing video lessons with Sandi, it was clear that she was fully invested in Olive (the fur-child), her safety, health and her training. She makes training fun for everybody and has an answer for every question I throw at her. In the beginning was letting my anxiety get in the way of creating a strong bond and healthy habits with my dog. Because of this app and the team on it, I feel as though I have a handle on things and can give my dog a safe environment to grow and learn lots! I would really recommend this app to any dog owner, especially new ones who really need specific, concise instruction on how to train your first pup.
Terrific Training App
I had the best experience with this app! My trainer was such a kind person with all the patience that I lack. My dog now has such a large arsenal of tricks that he never had before. Also, I’ve been able to use the training methods I learned through my trainer to teach my pup some additional things on the side. Training a puppy is really hard and discouraging at times, and having a trainer there to talk through behaviors and issues is such a relief and lifesaver. I highly recommend this app, even if you feel like you can probably handle training yourself by watching online training videos or something. I thought I knew everything about training through those videos, and I now realize they barely scratched the surface. This app gives you someone to talk through the whole process with, not just a highlight reel.
I also want to note that my trainer, Leticia, was wonderful. So encouraging and delightful to work with! She shared personal experiences with her dogs that helped me know my dogs problems weren’t unique. She also made me really feel like she loved my dog and was so proud of him for graduating after a few weeks of video calls! Very personable and engaging!
Thanks GoodPup for guiding me through this process!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PetCareNow, Inc.
- 44.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 PetCareNow, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.