Discover stories that matter to you, from readers like you. Goodreads is the world's largest community of readers.
Find new and interesting books by browsing personalized recommendations based on books you've read and your favorite genres. See what your friends are reading, write book reviews, and keep track of what you want to read. Goodreads is a free service for book tracking, recommendations and reviews.
Use our barcode scanner the next time you are in a bookstore. Add the book in your hands to your "Want To Read" shelf and browse reviews before buying.
• Get personalized recommendations and discover new books based on your tastes.
• Goodreads Choice Awards: vote for your favorite books of the year and see the winners!
• Participate in the Reading Challenge!
• Book cover and barcode scanner!
• Keep a want-to-read list.
• See book reviews and updates from your friends.
• Discover new books and explore popular book lists.
• Rate and review books you read.
• Share notes and progress updates as you read.
• Recommend books to friends.
• Join online book clubs and connect with other readers.
This release contains several bug fixes and improvements.
Great if you’re willing to give up some time!
This app is one of my main apps! I personally read consistently everyday and I LOVE to log my books online. I personally hated logging my books in elementary school on paper. But this—has so many exceptions. For the people looking to see what the heck this app even does: you can add friends to see books they’re reading and if you want can compete.
You can ofc log books! You cannot read books, this is not an online library! But it seriously has EVERY 👏🏻 BOOK 👏🏻 EVER 👏🏻 TO 👏🏻 BE 👏🏻 WRITTEN.
Not for you to read, but to update your book status! If you put in your page number, it will tell you the percentage you’re in your book. There are three different shelves you can put a book under:
Want to read, Read, and Currently Reading. There’s annual challenges like the 2023 reading challenge where you can set a goal of how many books you want to read in the year and it will log them! I love this and I beg you to get it. There’s no fees at all! You also can see recommended books for you based on your previous read books so they figure your taste. It may be incorrect at first, but I now get great recommendations that I would totally read. All my bookworms, get this right now.
needs a revamp
i use this app religiously but it needs an revamp BAD. the UI looks like it hasnt changed since day 1 and itd be nice if i could see my friends activity more often than i see ads on my feed 😑. would be nice if we could personalize our profiles, but not necessary. also recommendations or searching through genres could be greatly enhanced by further filtering of intended audiences—i dont want to scroll through twenty 20 childrens fantasy books before even finding one mediocre adult fantasy book im not interested in. ABSOLUTELY would benefit from half star rating system or even 10 star rating system im tired of seeing a 3 star review with “3.5 stars …” or a 1 star review with “0.5 stars…” in the actual review. the app is also not super user friendly and is generally clunky. lots of unnecessary tapping needed and idk what it is but the searching function is super clunky too. i feel like the search option should first search our shelves for matches before searching the rest of the database for matches. definitely need a multi-select option to make shelving multiple books easier. i have over 300 books in my read im not reshelving each individual book, jeffrey. add tags in reviews so we can filter by tags. basically more filtering options for everything. add private reviews only your friends can see so that they dont affect the overall review of the book (sometimes you can acknowledge a book is well-written and still hate it).
Hi Goodreads. PLEASE ADD THESE THINGS
This app is wonderful. It is almost perfect. BUT every person I’ve talked to who uses Goodreads have all been in agreement it would be a GAME CHANGER if these were added:
1) A 0.5 star option. It sounds silly but it can be so frustrating deciding if a book it 4 or 5 stars. If there was a 4.5 option for example, I think all my life problems would be solved.
2) Private ratings. I’m sure if you’re an app developer you know of Letterboxd, and for me personally, if some similar features could be added to Goodreads that would make it just *chefs kiss*. For example: one of my favorite things about Letterboxd is how your ratings don’t account to a larger average rating for a movie (but in this case it would be a book). You can rate a movie and write your OWN review describing how that movie fit into your personal taste. I would love to see this on Goodreads in a way in which I could do a private review (almost like a personal diary) rather than a public rating. Sometimes i’ll read a book and recognize it’s objectively a great book, but I might give it two starts because maybe that sub-genre of fantasy romance wasn’t up my alley, so maybe that review would be nice to have in a personal journal rather than a public one because my review is sort of niche. I hope this makes sense. :))) I LOVE THIS APP!!!
أوضح المطور Goodreads، أن ممارسات خصوصية التطبيق قد تتضمن معالجة البيانات على النحو الموضح أدناه. لمزيد من المعلومات، انظر %سياسة خصوصية المطور(ة) سياسة خصوصية المطور.
البيانات المرتبطة بك
قد يتم جمع البيانات التالية وربطها بهويتك:
- معلومات الاتصال
- جهات الاتصال
- محتوى المستخدم
- سجل البحث
- بيانات الاستخدام
- معلومات حساسة
- بيانات أخرى
قد تختلف ممارسات الخصوصية بناءً على الميزات التي تستخدمها أو حسب عمرك على سبيل المثال. معرفة المزيد
- Goodreads, Inc
- ٧٢٫٣ م.ب.
- يتطلب iOS 14.0 أو الأحدث.
- يتطلب iPadOS 14.0 أو الأحدث.
- iPod touch
- يتطلب iOS 14.0 أو الأحدث.
- التصنيف العمري
- ١٢+ محتوى جنسي أو عُري بشكل قليل/معتدل
- حقوق الطبع والنشر
- © 2010 - 2023 Goodreads Inc.