You can easily record and analyse snoring by yourself using Goodsomnia Lab. Track and replay your snoring sounds, dive into your sleep report details, share it with your doctor and more – all from your mobile device.
This snore recording app help identify if you or your partner snored (snore detection) and what factors affected your snoring the most. Detailed sleep report with a snoring graph may be used as an initial non-medical assessment for snoring at home.
- Deep snoring analytics (powered by Machine Learning algorithm)
- Sleep efficiency tracking (control your Sleep debt or sleep excess)
- Alarm clock (sync with sleep event recording automatically)
- Goodsomnia Stop-snoring device support (personal recommendations, treatment plan templates and progress tracking)
- Remote monitoring (data history, connection with a doctor)
You just need to download this mobile application, use it every night and monitor sleep statistics in dynamics. Choose time when you want to start recording (delay from 0 to 60 mins).
Goodsomnia Lab is a personal mobile tool for recording and deep analysing of snoring.
The app provides wider sleep and snore events analysis (Snoring intensity levels dB/%, Snore value (%), Snoring Index, talking or walking during the night, and other noise fixation in the room). It allows you to control the effectiveness of the stop-snoring devices which you use.
GOODSOMNIA STOP-SNORING DEVICE
The app is created to support the company's core patented technology - Goodsomnia Stop-snoring device - during the whole product usage cycles. Our solution for the snoring treatment based on patented bio-mechanical muscle stimulation device that looks similar to an electric toothbrush.
The device will be available on the market in early 2020.
If you have any questions, please, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org Your experience is important to us!
Hi, there! Thanks for using Goodsomnbia Lab app.
This new app version 2.1.5 brings the UI updates to help you enjoy the app during the journey:
- We made the updates for the UI in the Reports section
- We fixed bugs and improved app performance
If there is any problem with the use, please feel free to feedback in the app. Or contact us at email@example.com.
- Hans-Jorgen Henriksson
- 186.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Goodsomnia AB. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.