--[ Winner of MacStories Selects 2018. Must-Have iOS Apps, App of the Year ]--
--[ Featured as 'Apps We Love Right Now', 'Be More Productive' and 'Get Stuff Done' ]--
"GoodTask is all you need to organize your day and get things done for real"
If you're using iCloud or Outlook with Reminders and Calendars, it's for you.
GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on iOS Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with iOS Reminders & Calendars
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Presets and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Various Themes
- Long tap to move lists and tasks
- Supports portrait/landscape mode on all devices
- Supports iPad Pro and multi-tasking for all iPads
- Apple Watch with complications support
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to email@example.com
= About Subscriptions =
Subscriptions in GoodTask is OPTIONAL and solely in purpose of supporting the continuous development of the app. In case you choose to subscribe without unlocking everything, it'll be unlocked automatically to fully use the app.
- Supporter is an auto-renewing subscription and is available for yearly periods.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you need support, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll get to you right away. :)
[ To Do List | Task Manager | Reminders | To-Do Checklist | Project Manager | Planner | Lists with Calendar ]
### Better Lists
- You can make groups. Tapping a group will show/hide lists under it.
- You can also add spaces between lists.
- Tap 'Edit' on top right to add groups/spaces and re-order.
- Long tap on a list will show you Contextual menu on iOS 13.
### Next Page with Focus mode
- Focus on what's next. Select List & View as many as you want and tasks will show one by one according to sort option.
- If a task has subtasks, subtasks will be shown one by one.
- Check off as you get it done.
- You can tap 'More' button to change due dates, priorities which could potentially change the order.
- For subtasks, you'll get option to move it to next or last.
- Open URL button will be shown if task has URL.
- Focus mode will let you focus on one particular list. It'll show you start time, elapsed time with completed tasks/ subtasks count.
- Focus sessions are saved as json files in iCloud Drive folder. Elapsed time will be shown on new Reports Page.
- If there are no actions for 8 hours on started session, it'll be closed automatically.
- New theme property value 'Card Background Color' has been added for this page.
### Reports Page
- Completed tasks by date on daily, weekly or monthly date range.
- You can choose to show/hide notes and subtasks.
- You can share data via share button.
- Reports data is saved as CSV files in iCloud Drive folder. You can remove completed tasks in Reminders database and still keep Reports data to check the history.
### Other changes
- Better handling of recurring tasks.
- Apple Watch : New task settings on iPhone applies while adding new task.
- Better Notification view with support for dark mode.
- Lots of improvements on various places
** Visit GoodTask Forum to discuss and talk about GoodTask. :)
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I’ve been searching for
Let me start off my saying I NEVER buy apps that are over $0.99. At first I thought I wasted ten dollars, but once I figured out the settings I was able to utilize this app exactly the way I wanted to. My husband and I share family iOS reminders and calendars, but I wanted something more comprehensive for subtasks, and mainly recurring events so I could check off habits throughout the day without having to uncheck a full list every morning. But I also didn’t want to disturb his process and make him download a new app. The other thing I wanted was a place where I could see my calendar events and tasks all in one place, and once I figured out that I could turn off “separate calendar events,” all my boxes were checked. The smart lists were a bonus, as I didn’t understand when I bought it just how customizable they were. I have smart lists for every vantage point that I normally had to manually search in the native iOS app, and I feel like even though there was a little learning curve, it’s going to save me so much time moving forward.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for awesome feedback! :) One thing to point out is that you can long tap + button to choose an option to add calendar events. I'll do my best to improve the app with continuous updates. Visit GoodTask forum for more. Thanks!
Exactly what I wanted
This app is exactly what I wanted: It builds on top of iOS Reminders, so you can still natively use Siri, but it also enables features like Due Date (which Apple has inexplicably removed from Reminders, even though the functionality is still there on the backend). And it integrates with Outlook, so you can manage both personal Reminders and work Tasks from a single app (since the Outlook iOS app doesn't allow you to manage your Tasks).
I've never written a review for an app before, but honestly my love for GoodTask 3 knows no bounds. A streamlined task management system is absolutely crucial for any professional in the modern age, and the integration of this app into my personal Getting Things Done system has dramatically improved my productivity. I have the Pro version, and it might be the best $5 I've ever spent.
Good before iOS 13
I bought this app 2 weeks before the new iOS 13 update came out and I loved the flexibility and additional features which iOS reminders did not have. Unfortunately with iOS 13 the app is rendered pretty much useless. I contacted the developer and the answer was “performance issues” and it gets “a little better” with iOS 13.1. The interim solution was for me to not use all my reminders lists (not a solution). Well I can say now that even with 13.1 update it is still basically useless and there is no firm plan on when they are going to resolve the problem. I rarely spend $10 on an app and now I feel like I was ripped off. Don’t waste your money on this until they have fixed the issues with iOS 13.
UPDATE: At this point now 3 weeks later the app is still useless. My only option is to go back to Todoist which is a far superior app anyway, I just didn’t want to pay the $30 annual fee. I guess you get what you pay for. Wish the developer would give credit to those like me who unknowingly bought an app which was going to become worthless a few days later.
- haha Interactive
- 85 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © haha interactive, co
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $9.99
- Support Once $9.99
- GoodTask Supporter $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.