--[ Winner of MacStories Selects 2018. Must-Have iOS Apps, App of the Year ]--
--[ Featured as 'Apps We Love Right Now', 'Be More Productive' and 'Get Stuff Done' ]--
"GoodTask is all you need to organize your day and get things done for real"
If you're using iCloud or Outlook with Reminders and Calendars, it's for you.
GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on iOS Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with iOS Reminders & Calendars
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Presets and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Various Themes
- Long tap to move lists and tasks
- Supports portrait/landscape mode on all devices
- Supports iPad Pro and multi-tasking for all iPads
- Apple Watch with complications support
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to email@example.com
= About Subscriptions =
Subscriptions in GoodTask is OPTIONAL and solely in purpose of supporting the continuous development of the app. In case you choose to subscribe without unlocking everything, it'll be unlocked automatically to fully use the app.
- Supporter is an auto-renewing subscription and is available for yearly periods.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you need support, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll get to you right away. :)
[ To Do List | Task Manager | Reminders | To-Do Checklist | Project Manager | Planner | Lists with Calendar ]
- Widgets - Theme overlay : Default/Light/Dark/Black
- Widgets - Icon type (List Widget) : Line/Dot
- Widgets - Highlight Overdue Title : Changes title color to red for overdue tasks. Follows in app settings
- Widgets - Recurring icon is shown next to date
- Widgets - URL Link : Arrow is shown next to item title if it has URL link. Tapping it will open URL
- Revised Date Picker
- Several adjustments, improvements & bugs fixed
New Widget for iOS 14 and tons of improvements!
- List Widget
- Show one of your list on your home screen
- Choose between Default/Compact/Compact 2/Full view
- Optionally show calendar. When hidden, choose between 1 or 2 Column (medium/ large size)
- Favorites Widget
- Add your Favorites on your home screen
- New Favorites type : New Task
- Preset title, list, notes, dates, priority and subtasks
- Open camera, audio or paste clipboard to notes directly
- Choose custom icon and color
- New Favorites type : (Link to Goals/Reports/Today/Next page)
- Modern Lists view
- Navigation bar is now integrated with background view. Themes will follow background color rather than navigation color.
- New System Theme added: iOS
- New icons for lists
- Choose between 70+ icons
- Reminders list can also change icons
- Long tap on calendar will open option to add task, calendar event and templates.
- Choosing templates on certain day will make tasks' due dates relative to that date. You can make tasks according to project's due date backwards.
- Relative time option added to Templates - Task
- Swipe to change priority (Settings - General - Swipe Action)
- Swipe to complete rather than tap (Settings Appearance - Icon: Hide)
and there is a lot more. Check more details on GoodTask YouTube.
Hope you enjoy the update and get it done with GoodTask. Thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastically customizable client for reminders
I already felt that GoodTask was worth the $9.99 when I bought it last year, but this developer keeps making it better. Over time, they have made using the app more efficient, they have added more functional customization, and they have added the ability to create and share highly customized visual themes. I was pleasantly surprised at how great custom themes are for making information more recognizable at a glance.
GoodTask has a two-week free trial and uses the same data as Apple's built-in Reminders app. All the tasks you have in Reminders show up in GoodTask, and any tasks you enter in GoodTask show in Reminders. When you use Siri to add a reminder, it shows up in both Reminders and GoodTask. If you are using reminders, this means you can try out GoodTask, full-featured, for free, with the safety net of easily returning to Reminders, should you decide not to buy GoodTask after the trial.
I highly recommend GoodTask for anyone using Reminders who wants a more flexible and powerful task manager without having to re-create your tasks in a new system.
Exactly what I’ve been searching for
Let me start off my saying I NEVER buy apps that are over $0.99. At first I thought I wasted ten dollars, but once I figured out the settings I was able to utilize this app exactly the way I wanted to. My husband and I share family iOS reminders and calendars, but I wanted something more comprehensive for subtasks, and mainly recurring events so I could check off habits throughout the day without having to uncheck a full list every morning. But I also didn’t want to disturb his process and make him download a new app. The other thing I wanted was a place where I could see my calendar events and tasks all in one place, and once I figured out that I could turn off “separate calendar events,” all my boxes were checked. The smart lists were a bonus, as I didn’t understand when I bought it just how customizable they were. I have smart lists for every vantage point that I normally had to manually search in the native iOS app, and I feel like even though there was a little learning curve, it’s going to save me so much time moving forward.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for awesome feedback! :) One thing to point out is that you can long tap + button to choose an option to add calendar events. I'll do my best to improve the app with continuous updates. Visit GoodTask forum for more. Thanks!
Brilliant in so many ways!!
Like most of you who are taking the time to read this, I’ve spent a small fortune over the years buying every single todo app on the market. No, really... name one, any one, and I guarantee you I’ve bought it. Some of them are better at certain things than others, and that will always be the case, but GoodTask is the one that continually stands above them all for me.
It’s one of those apps that constantly — and I do mean constantly — surprises me with extra features I had no idea it had. I’m still discovering amazing things, even after almost a year of using it every single day. I’ll often find myself wishing that it could do a particular thing, and to my surprise, an option to make that happen has existed all along... I just didn’t look deep enough. I spent almost 30 years developing software, and seriously, the level of detailed thought that this developer has put into how to make this app do things is off the charts. I’m very impressed!
Five stars from me. I highly recommend this app to everyone!
- haha Interactive
- 89 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © haha interactive, co
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $9.99
- GoodTask Supporter $9.99
- Support Once $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.