--[ Winner of MacStories Selects. Must-Have iOS Apps, App of the Year ]--
--[ Featured as 'Apps We Love Right Now', 'Be More Productive' and 'Get Stuff Done' ]--
"GoodTask is all you need to organize your day and get things done for real"
If you're using iCloud or Outlook with Reminders and Calendars, it's for you.
GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on iOS Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with iOS Reminders & Calendars
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Board view with Date, Priority, List, Tag type
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Presets and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Various Themes including custom fonts
- Long tap to move lists and tasks
- Supports portrait/landscape mode on all devices
- Supports iPad Pro and multi-tasking for all iPads
- Apple Watch with complications support
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
= About Subscriptions =
Subscriptions in GoodTask is OPTIONAL and solely in purpose of supporting the continuous development of the app. In case you choose to subscribe without unlocking everything, it'll be unlocked automatically to fully use the app.
- Supporter is an auto-renewing subscription and is available for yearly periods.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you need support, e-mail us at email@example.com
We'll get to you right away. :)
## Interactive Widgets on iOS 17
GoodTask now supports Interactive Widgets on iOS 17 and macOS Sonoma. You can easily complete tasks directly from the widget:
- Tapping a task will mark it as complete right on the widget.
- If a task has subtasks, tapping it will complete the first subtask.
- If you've selected 'Settings - Appearance - Icon: Hide,' tapping a task will open it instead of marking it as complete.
- You'll also find a handy refresh button in the bottom right corner to instantly update your data when needed (Note: The refresh button may not be visible on smaller widgets).
Additionally, this update includes bug fixes, adjustments, and stability improvements.
Please consider supporting GoodTask by leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback!
This build includes some adjustments on interactive widgets.
- You can undo completion of a task by tapping a task again before it disappears.
- Refresh button is noticeable after it's tapped.
- Some other minor adjustments.
- Minor bug fixes and adjustments.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastically customizable client for reminders
I already felt that GoodTask was worth the $9.99 when I bought it last year, but this developer keeps making it better. Over time, they have made using the app more efficient, they have added more functional customization, and they have added the ability to create and share highly customized visual themes. I was pleasantly surprised at how great custom themes are for making information more recognizable at a glance.
GoodTask has a two-week free trial and uses the same data as Apple's built-in Reminders app. All the tasks you have in Reminders show up in GoodTask, and any tasks you enter in GoodTask show in Reminders. When you use Siri to add a reminder, it shows up in both Reminders and GoodTask. If you are using reminders, this means you can try out GoodTask, full-featured, for free, with the safety net of easily returning to Reminders, should you decide not to buy GoodTask after the trial.
I highly recommend GoodTask for anyone using Reminders who wants a more flexible and powerful task manager without having to re-create your tasks in a new system.
Exactly what I’ve been searching for
Let me start off my saying I NEVER buy apps that are over $0.99. At first I thought I wasted ten dollars, but once I figured out the settings I was able to utilize this app exactly the way I wanted to. My husband and I share family iOS reminders and calendars, but I wanted something more comprehensive for subtasks, and mainly recurring events so I could check off habits throughout the day without having to uncheck a full list every morning. But I also didn’t want to disturb his process and make him download a new app. The other thing I wanted was a place where I could see my calendar events and tasks all in one place, and once I figured out that I could turn off “separate calendar events,” all my boxes were checked. The smart lists were a bonus, as I didn’t understand when I bought it just how customizable they were. I have smart lists for every vantage point that I normally had to manually search in the native iOS app, and I feel like even though there was a little learning curve, it’s going to save me so much time moving forward.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for awesome feedback! :) One thing to point out is that you can long tap + button to choose an option to add calendar events. I'll do my best to improve the app with continuous updates. Visit GoodTask forum for more. Thanks!
Brilliant in so many ways!!
Like most of you who are taking the time to read this, I’ve spent a small fortune over the years buying every single todo app on the market. No, really... name one, any one, and I guarantee you I’ve bought it. Some of them are better at certain things than others, and that will always be the case, but GoodTask is the one that continually stands above them all for me.
It’s one of those apps that constantly — and I do mean constantly — surprises me with extra features I had no idea it had. I’m still discovering amazing things, even after almost a year of using it every single day. I’ll often find myself wishing that it could do a particular thing, and to my surprise, an option to make that happen has existed all along... I just didn’t look deep enough. I spent almost 30 years developing software, and seriously, the level of detailed thought that this developer has put into how to make this app do things is off the charts. I’m very impressed!
Five stars from me. I highly recommend this app to everyone!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- haha Interactive
- 85.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © haha interactive, co
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $9.99
- GoodTask Supporter $9.99
- Support Once $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.