GoodTimes - Collages 4+
Vogelbusch & Co
Get creative with GoodTimes • if you want even right in Photos app. Until you have used GoodTimes you cannot imaging the impact even simple snapshots can have. Yet GoodTimes is an amazingly powerful app, focal length precise 3D Layout, realtime, stackable effects & frames, nondestructible workflow, precision editing, … just ask our Pro customers.
GoodTimes serves consumers and pros alike.
GoodTimes places your photos in a real scenario (sand, baby shoes, cake and even the candles…) which provides a unique viewing experience.
Use it for anything:
• Create unique and breathtaking gifts
• Decorate your place with photos from your good times
• Put them on your desk, to keep feeling relaxed
• Surprise the newly weds with a wedding collage of your photos
• Think of your love whenever you see your Mac desktop
• Share the latest party over Facebook or Twitter…
• Celebrate your new car, hang it on your wall with all the details you got it for
• Test drive your wall decoration
• Invite people… more stylish than ever
• Tease your upcoming photos
• Carry your memories around on your mobile devices
• Capture your greatest moments with your friends
AppleGazette Review 5-Stars
" GoodTimes‘ razor-sharp focus on these little details that other apps would consider insignificant is what sets it apart. "
" I was able to create some very nice collages that would have been tricky in a high-end photo editor like Photoshop. "
" I have been using it to create scrapbook pages […] Everything can be changed […] GoodTimes page editor is way better then iPhoto. " (Alterconsulting review)
" This app makes it easy to present the best of your photos " (mheins57 review)
" Collage App with many playful extras […] I can really recommend this app " (Ni.va review - translation)
" The beautiful themed templates are super easy to use. Simply drop your own photos, save and done. […] The many export and sharing options are simply genius. " (CeeKaa review - translation)
" Impressive app. […] a real tool for photographers […] amazingly powerful and complete, especially the frame effect. […] I'm still exploring all the features! " (JcMilhet review - translation)
" You can almost do everything —custom made—. It's a very complete app with a lot of potential " (catfishs review - translation)
EASY & FUN FOR EVERYONE
Three simple steps
1) Pick a theme…
2) Drop your photos…
• Standalone App and Photos Extension
• About 50 templates
• 35 backgrounds to match your photos
• Over 170 objects to enhance your own creations
• Over 25 frames to highlight your photos
• 17 powerful effects (from blur, over masks to gradient map)
• Many sharing options (Mountain Lion sharing — Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, etc. —, e-mail, desktop wallpaper, etc.)
From beginners to experts
• All themes are professionally designed… ready to use
• An optional protected mode against accidental modifications
• Easily modify & enhance themes with pictures, texts, objects and effects
• If you feel extra creative, start from scratch using our Advanced Editing Mode
• Works right in Photos app
No help needed, still…
• GoodTimes guides you from the first second
• Spoken Introduction
• Tutorials with Tips & Tricks
• Photo Suggestions
• Guiding Hints while using
Fast and Efficient
• Super fast layer based design
• Non-destructive editing
• See Effects applied in real time
• Custom masks & textures
• Copying of full effect stacks
• Infinite effect stacking (multiple shadows, frames…)
Pro Grade Quality
• Pro Grade high res backgrounds & objects
• Pro outlined objects, with transparency
• High-res exports supported
• Layout in 3D with precise camera focal length
• Compatible to Apple Silicone Macs (M1, M2 …)
• Compatible to macOS Ventura
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy Like a Beta Release
I was looking for a good app to create a collage for a special occasion so I paid for the full version because it looked like it was going to have a lot of nice features, but I only found one theme that would work for the card I'm making for my special occasion. The app opens VERY slowly and usually freezes when trying to open that theme. I finally got it to open the theme and when it opened, two of the elements in the theme (brown picture frames) turned partly bright blue. I tried opening it again and got the same results. I closed all the other apps I had running and cleared the excess RAM. Still same result. The app's system requirements are OSX 10.7 or later and 64-bit CPU, but either my Core 2 Duo with 8GB RAM isn't enough power or the app is buggy. I'm disappointed in this app. Dev, please either work out the bugs or up the posted system requirements. Meanwhile, I'm going to look for another app for my project.
Do not buy this app
This is my first review after purchasing many apps. This app does not work. It crashes after you start trying to insert photos into it. And there is no way to get your money back. I can’t even get the developer to respond to the problem. Nice idea but don’t bother trying it.
Bought to print Christmas cards. Then OOP’s NO PRINT FUNCTION.. Should make this know up front. Wouldn’t have purchased.
Developer Response ,
We're very sorry, the print feature suffered an issue on the previous versions of 2.0.
But good news, printing is back and GoodTimes now fully support it!
• Open a theme (or make your own)
• Press ⌘p or menu File > Print
• That's all, simple as any other app ;)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vogelbusch & Co
- 1.1 GB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © TheKeptPromise.com 2012 - 2018
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.