Get the #1 professional network for college students. Over 1 million students have tried out Goodwall! Goodwall helps students connect with their dream colleges, college internships and jobs for college grads.
• Showcase yourself: Present your college resume to innovative employers and other college students. Show off!
• College Scholarships for College students: Goodwall features exclusive college scholarships that help you pay for college.
• Find your dream college: Goodwall connects high school students with their dream colleges.
• Internships for College Students: Goodwall hosts one of the largest college internship databases in the country. Get the most out of your college experience!
• Jobs for College Students: Goodwall partners with employers of college grads. Graduate college into your dream career!
Goodwall in the press
• Goodwall ‘helps students connect with their peers, universities and scholarship opportunities’ in college – Forbes
• Goodwall helps college ‘[learn] about ... employment opportunities’ – TechCrunch
Get Goodwall for free!
General updates and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app with some issues
The app provides students with so much opportunities for internships and scholarships. And, I get to see everyone’s experiences and accomplishments. I also get to put my own experiences and accomplishments on my page and get different opportunities. I did have some issues with changing the dates for my birthday, school graduation year, and some other dates. Every time I changed it and saved it, it would later show up as a different date. I kept trying to change it, but it didn’t work. When I tried to put in my job experience, some places weren’t on there. So, I manually entered the workplace and waited for review. And, it gave me the wrong workplace. But, overall the app has a lot of potential to grow.
Awesome Idea - Still a tad buggy
This app is a really cool way to represent yourself in a new way to employers and has many opportunities for scholarships and interns. I really enjoy all the features this app offers and I can see it being very impactful. However, there are some bugs that I keep encountering such as the app changing the dates on my achievements, not being able to set a birthday before 1998, and sometimes editing posts will freeze the app. I very optimistic for the the future of this app, but they’ve still got some work to do.
So I downloaded this app just to explore. It seemed pretty good- except there were some issues. First of all, it keeps changing my birthday date to 1998... am I too young? I thought this app was for high schoolers too, and I’m a high schooler. Also, it asks me to have access to my location. I made the mistake of clicking “allow”. The next thing I know my location is in the bio for everyone to see, and even after I disabled my location, it was still there. I couldn’t get rid of it! I love he idea of the app, but I don’t want people I don’t know knowing where I live. So PLEASE Goodwall, remove my location! The app seems pretty good other than that. It’s a great app, but please remove my location from my bio.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.