The GoodWork CoWorking community app is for members of GoodWork. The app is used by members to connect with the community via the message boards, search the members directory, book conference rooms and manage their membership, profile, and account.
1.17.2 Bug Fixes:
- Invalidate application cache after each update
Bookings View Improvements:
- For every booking show Date + Duration, Member & Team, Summary
- Show all company bookings on the list
- Show edit/cancel buttons for upcoming bookings in your personal bookings
- Bookings happening at the current moment will not be considered to be in the past until they are over
Benefits View Improvements:
- The benefit items are now rendered properly, with exception to styled content and tables.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good bones but barely functional
A great concept that works about 50% of the time - the feed only updates every 90 days and most time I have to use the desktop version because the app crashes or just won’t open. It works if you delete it and redownload it EVERY TIME. Aka it’s not very useful if you’re on the go. But keep trying! There’s a lot of potential here - just not very reliant
Lovely Design and Convenient for our Members
As a coworking space owner and operator, this has been a godsend to have a white labeled app from day one. Our members love using it and we look forward to the updates when members will be able to rsvp to events. Thanks Office RnD!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.