Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
•If you're signed in with your Google account, you can see your last 5 search queries by tapping the address bar in a new tab.
•Prompts and messages from Chrome have a refreshed look.
•On your iPhone, you can change webpage text to a comfortable size by opening Chrome's menu and tapping "Zoom Text..." or by going to your Accessibility settings.
•Chrome updated its Terms of Service. To view them, go to Chrome's Settings > Google Chrome > Terms of Service.
•Fixes for crash related to tab switcher rotation and Incognito tab switcher.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I hate the “Close All Tabs” option!
I am a frequent chrome user on my MacBook. However, the app leaves a bit to be desired. I like that you can sync your devices’ browsing histories. That’s a plus. The biggest negative for me is the location of the close all button on the bottom left of the screen. I am a person that leaves TONS of webpages and tabs open for reference later. Unfortunately on more than one occasion, while moving around pages or swiping, I have accidentally selected close all. I wouldn’t be so upset if there was an options to 1) open all recently closed tabs (similar to the computer browser), 2) a confirmation prompt that asks “Do you want to close all tabs?”, or 3) move the location of this option elsewhere... maybe into the settings. As a result, I have started using another web browser that has the “open recently closed tabs” feature available. FIX THIS GOOGLE!!!!! I want to go back to using chrome.
Love Chrome but the new update is making things a hassle
Needs desktop site support on iPad
I understand that under the hood, on iOS, all browsers are exactly the same — Apple forces everyone to use the same WebKit rendering engine that Safari uses. The only reason you’d want to install alternative browsers on iOS is for other features (like tab or history sync). The Chrome browser for iOS falls short of 5 stars because it requires you to “request desktop version” of every site on iPad or iPad Pro — rather than default to it (like Safari does, since 2019). The user interface could also maybe be more thoughtful in not eating up so much real estate on a tablet (which while a larger screen still is a premium). I think Safari handles this better right now also. So all in all, it’s an average 3 star experience , for me, until they make the improvements I mentioned.
- Google LLC
- 91.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.