Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• You can safely and easily use your passwords saved to Chrome in other apps on your device. Go to your device's Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Autofill Passwords. Turn on Autofill and select Chrome.
• Site information has a new look. In Chrome's menu, tap “Site information” to know if the page you're on is secure.
• On iPad, when you have another app open next to Chrome in Split View, you can drag links between the apps. When you drag a link to Chrome, you can drop it in the tab grid, on an open tab, or directly into your bookmarks.
• Fixes for clipboard crash, stability and security improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love Chrome but the new update is making things a hassle
Overall a great browser for mobile with some kinks
I love chrome mostly because it saves my passwords and bookmarks in the same place. I use chrome on my PC, and its also nice to see my open tabs on my iPad or phone when I walk into another room and forget what the screen said.
Writing this reveiew because I just found a pretty horrendous bug in this app involving the Gmail web client on the iPad 9.6 running iOS 11.4. Was trying to send an email within the “compose” popup within the Chrome Browser. I typed my whole email then selected to add an attachment. I didn’t see my file, so I selected to cancel the file upload. This brought me to a blank Chrome logo and the Chrome app was unresponsive. I was forced to reset the app causing me to lose my work. Hope they fix this quick because its a repro rate of 100%.
Unreliable and snooping
Completely unreliable on iOS because if you forget an load a pdf webpage —-OOPS! You’ve just crashed Chrome and you’ll need to reload your pages. Sometimes they reload, sometimes they don’t. And Google INC will always have better data available to them than you will as to what your open pages were. Google’s Chrome is just another way for the company to track everything you do online and sell that data for advertising. Web pages frequently load slowly but in return for that you get the luxury of having adverts shoved in your face! BUY THINGS! NOW! Sometimes these ads will crash Chrome as well. Maybe it’s more secure than other browsers but it’s not secure from their data vacuuming. Back in the day, Chrome was really the only alternative to IE, but now there are lots of quite frankly better choices. I like DDG a lot. But if you like a lack of privacy and constant tracking and instability the this is your browser!
- Google LLC
- 104.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.