Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster than ever, with help from Google built in.
NEW with iOS 14 - You can now set Chrome as your default browser. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Google Chrome to set Chrome as Default for all web links to automatically open in Chrome.
• SEARCH WITH GOOGLE - Chrome is the browser with Google built-in. Search and get answers on Google quickly.
• BROWSE FAST - Choose from personalized search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browser previously-visited websites.
• SYNC YOUR CHROME - When you sign into Chrome, your bookmarks, saved passwords, and settings will be automatically synced so you can seamlessly access all your information from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
• VOICE SEARCH - Use Google voice search to get answers without typing.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built in.
• INCOGNITO MODE - Use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• You can now make Chrome your default browser.
• You can check if your saved passwords have been compromised and, if so, how to fix them. Go to Chrome settings > passwords > check passwords
• You now have more sharing, opening and other options when you tap and hold on Bookmarks, history, recent tabs, and read later.
• You'll see improvements to the personalized stories on your new tab page.
• If you have 'Make searches and browsing better' turned on, Chrome will offer some additional protection by checking known phishing websites with Google in real time.
• Fixes related to snapshot on tab grid and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love Chrome but the new update is making things a hassle
Overall a great browser for mobile with some kinks
I love chrome mostly because it saves my passwords and bookmarks in the same place. I use chrome on my PC, and its also nice to see my open tabs on my iPad or phone when I walk into another room and forget what the screen said.
Writing this reveiew because I just found a pretty horrendous bug in this app involving the Gmail web client on the iPad 9.6 running iOS 11.4. Was trying to send an email within the “compose” popup within the Chrome Browser. I typed my whole email then selected to add an attachment. I didn’t see my file, so I selected to cancel the file upload. This brought me to a blank Chrome logo and the Chrome app was unresponsive. I was forced to reset the app causing me to lose my work. Hope they fix this quick because its a repro rate of 100%.
Just a blank screen and a sweet search bar,
Baby, that’s all we need.
I have always liked googles minimalist approach and that’s why I use it over aol. Because I’m easily distracted. And now my phone, the brick of metal and glass that I use to obtain all my knowledge, is tainted. When I open my phone to search on chrome “who sings that song about a plastic cup?”, I have to get past all of my other notifications and try not to get sidetracked. And now, by adding news stories to the new tab tab, you have ruined everything. I can’t simply search for something. I’m now inundated with more “news” that I don’t care about interfering with my quest for knowledge. I’ve looked for a toggle to turn if off to no avail. I’ve used chrome for awhile but this is too much. I’m also upset you got rid of the 3D Touch, copy/paste option. That was the only time I ever used 3D Touch was to open articles (I found elsewhere) and read them. Please address these issues.
Sour in Saskatoon
- Google LLC
- 133 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.