• Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere.
• Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep.
• Organize your notes with labels and colors.
• Set and forget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place.
• Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.
• Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search.
WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT
Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store. Need to finish a to-do? Set a time-based reminder to make sure you never miss a thing.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Next time you go to the store, share your shopping list on Keep and watch as items get checked off in real time. No need for text messages back and forth. Get things done together, faster.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED, FAST
Quickly filter and search for notes by color and other attributes like lists with the label “To-dos”, audio notes with reminders or just see shared notes. Find what you're looking for even faster, and let Keep do the remembering for you.
ALWAYS WITHIN REACH
Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add to Keep syncs across your devices so your important stuff is always with you.
Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app, just some suggestions
1. The labels feature and options to change the background color of each note is helpful for organization
2. It’s cool you can add drawings, voice recordings, images, reminders, and checklists. And the feature that grabs text from an image was very useful.
3. Of course the ability to share notes across devices and between people since notes are saved with your Google account and not just downloaded to your device.
4. Small thing but being able to copy stuff to Google Docs was nice
5. Aesthetically pleasing. Not that important but if an app looks old I’ll be less likely to choose it
1. Add bold, italic, underline, and text size
2. Make the option for images to be embedded at any place in the note instead of just attached at the top
3. Allow checkboxes in between paragraphs instead of requiring the whole note to be a checklist
4. Add a view option where only the note titles are shown (instead of the larger icons; like the list view in Google Drive)
5. Allow multiple reminders in one note (not as important as the other ones)
6. Automatically change links into their image previews, while still leaving the option to remove it. Usually I prefer the link icon over the long chunks of text.
Used to love this app
I used to love this app. My wife and I kept a shared grocery list as well as others. The grocery list, by far, gets the most use. For the last year and a half, it has become pretty buggy for me. Lists would disappear, updates made by one collaborator would not show up for the others on the list. Now, lately, I can’t seem to add an item to my grocery list without the app crashing. I’ve closed the app on my iPhone, restarted it, shut the app down, hard booted my phone, created a copy of a list and deleted the original to see if one was corrupted, you name it, I’ve tried it. Now, not only does the app crash most of the time, when I do successfully add a line item, instead of keeping it where I added it, Keep tosses the line item down to the bottom of the list. I’m not able to move the item in the list order now as well. I’ve taken great pains to order the grocery list to coincide with the layout of my local grocery store. It’s WAY more efficient that way. Now it’s becoming an aggravation. I’ve got over 300 items in my list. Starting over would be a headache. I’m not really interested in using one of the other shopping apps that force a subscription or demand an account be set up for all members to share. I really liked the way Google Keep used to work. Google! Please fix this app!!
For what it’s worth, I’m using an iPhone 6+ with iOS 11.3.whatever the latest is.
Very helpful, but could use some improvements
I have used Google Keep now for a couple years to keep track of necessary business- related tasks as I am self-employed. I use Keep on both my phone and computer, and they sync very well — it’s so easy to be able to go back and forth. It’s also a helpful place to be able to quickly jot down any thoughts or ideas one has throughout the day. I pin my work related notes so I can see them right away, and if I scroll down I can see the “less important” notes underneath. My partner and I sync our notes for grocery lists which is another huge lifesaver. As for improvements, I’d really appreciate more color options for the Notes. And of course, the one thing that’s now missing thanks to the iOS 14 update is the ability to make widgets! I’ve searched the App Store looking for a simple task/to-do list app and find none that I like as much as Keep, but because there are no widgets (yet?) I feel less inclined to use Keep as I know being able to have a to-do list widget would be so helpful for me and I don’t want to miss out on that. And it would be too annoying to use two different apps — I prefer when things are much more streamlined. Please update Keep ASAP!
- Google LLC
- 95.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.