• Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere.
• Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep.
• Organize your notes with labels and colors.
• Set and forget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place.
• Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.
• Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search.
WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT
Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store. Need to finish a to-do? Set a time-based reminder to make sure you never miss a thing.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Next time you go to the store, share your shopping list on Keep and watch as items get checked off in real time. No need for text messages back and forth. Get things done together, faster.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED, FAST
Quickly filter and search for notes by color and other attributes like lists with the label “To-dos”, audio notes with reminders or just see shared notes. Find what you're looking for even faster, and let Keep do the remembering for you.
ALWAYS WITHIN REACH
Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add to Keep syncs across your devices so your important stuff is always with you.
Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, just some suggestions
1. The labels feature and options to change the background color of each note is helpful for organization
2. It’s cool you can add drawings, voice recordings, images, reminders, and checklists. And the feature that grabs text from an image was very useful.
3. Of course the ability to share notes across devices and between people since notes are saved with your Google account and not just downloaded to your device.
4. Small thing but being able to copy stuff to Google Docs was nice
5. Aesthetically pleasing. Not that important but if an app looks old I’ll be less likely to choose it
1. Add bold, italic, underline, and text size
2. Make the option for images to be embedded at any place in the note instead of just attached at the top
3. Allow checkboxes in between paragraphs instead of requiring the whole note to be a checklist
4. Add a view option where only the note titles are shown (instead of the larger icons; like the list view in Google Drive)
5. Allow multiple reminders in one note (not as important as the other ones)
6. Automatically change links into their image previews, while still leaving the option to remove it. Usually I prefer the link icon over the long chunks of text.
Used to love this app
I used to love this app. My wife and I kept a shared grocery list as well as others. The grocery list, by far, gets the most use. For the last year and a half, it has become pretty buggy for me. Lists would disappear, updates made by one collaborator would not show up for the others on the list. Now, lately, I can’t seem to add an item to my grocery list without the app crashing. I’ve closed the app on my iPhone, restarted it, shut the app down, hard booted my phone, created a copy of a list and deleted the original to see if one was corrupted, you name it, I’ve tried it. Now, not only does the app crash most of the time, when I do successfully add a line item, instead of keeping it where I added it, Keep tosses the line item down to the bottom of the list. I’m not able to move the item in the list order now as well. I’ve taken great pains to order the grocery list to coincide with the layout of my local grocery store. It’s WAY more efficient that way. Now it’s becoming an aggravation. I’ve got over 300 items in my list. Starting over would be a headache. I’m not really interested in using one of the other shopping apps that force a subscription or demand an account be set up for all members to share. I really liked the way Google Keep used to work. Google! Please fix this app!!
For what it’s worth, I’m using an iPhone 6+ with iOS 11.3.whatever the latest is.
Best app for organization!
This app is a great app for organization. Hi, I’m a teenager of the age of 14. In high school you really need to get organized, write down what homework needs to get done reminders on test dates. As of right now though it is summer and I don’t want to be just laying around in bed all summer watching videos or being lazy. I at least want to be a bit productive, so I was on the search for a to do list app that will help me feel accomplished in the goals I set. So I went searching and most organizer apps and to do list apps have a fee, which if your under 16 years old you can’t really do that. I downloaded a bunch of apps looking for the right one. For an estimate on how many I downloaded and deleted was about 8, which is a lot. On this app I can put my to do list, write reminders, and put pictures to remind myself to love myself and remind me that people care about me to. Those inspirational pictures and encouraging pictures I’d say help me from going down into the hole of depression. (I might be overreacting to that but it’s true) so I wanted to thank google for making an app like this! ❤️
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 97.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.