Securely connect, collaborate and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings up to 250 people.
Key features include:
Host unlimited high-definition video meetings
• Meet safely − video meetings are encrypted in transit and proactive anti-abuse measures help keep your meetings safe
• Easy access − just share a link and invited guests can join with one click across devices
• Share your screen to present documents, slides and more
• Follow along with real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
Anyone can join a meeting on Meet via an invitation. However, some capabilities are available only to G Suite customers.
• Camera: Needed to allow others to see you during video meetings
• Microphone: Needed to allow others to hear you during meetings
• Photo library: Needed to allow you to select your account profile picture
• Any user with a Google account can create meetings via Google Meet.
• Crash fixes.
• Fixed feedback screen showing up all the time.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works... Just needs some more work and attention
Hi. I am a student and have been using Google Meet for COVID-19 situation. It is a good app for classes and other stuff. I have been using this app for almost 6 months after my teachers decided to use Meet instead of Zoom. I spotted some problems during my time. But this new update fixed them all. And also made more issues...😒. But I expect that Google will detect them and fix them. I personally love this new update,but it made some more problems.
1. When I press the power button I automatically leave the meeting and everything just freezes up.
2. At the older version,I used to have the previous meeting links in the main menu. But here, there is nothing.
3.when I join a meeting the sound doesn’t come from the speaker of the iPhone. Instead it comes from the little speaker which is used for normal phone calls.
4. While using eardphones...(I have apple earphones) when I press the middle button of the earphones,I get out of the call. Instead of getting out of calls,the middle button should be used to turn on/off the microphone cuz that will be super handy.
5. In this update,the place where the name of all meeting members show I can't see whose camera is on or off. And I can't pin them by easily tapping at their ID
6. The option of chat should be aside the switch camera option. (It's the finest place of I can think of)
7. Add tile view. PLEASE!!!
I hope Google sees this and makes the right changes to this useful app.
Developer Response ,
Hello again, Afnan. In that case, if it continues to occur after following the recommended steps, we suggest visiting our Help Center: https://goo.gle/3b9wlNm. And also you can report feedback in the Google Meet app > Settings Menu (top left) > Send feedback.
Awesome! But there’s an issue
So I love this app honestly it’s the best calling app other then regular calling, but I just got a new update today on my phone when I came back on google meet. I went on a call with my friend and when we turn off our phones we instantly leave the call, when before the update when we would turn off our phones we would still be on the call. So creator if you see this comment please make it to where we can turn off our device without getting kicked out of the meet. Other than that this app is great!
Don’t like the new layout
I love this app, it’s great for online school. But recently you guys have updated the layout for mobile, and now it looks terrible. You’ve also made working the app more difficult. Before, you could see yourself fully before joining, with the option to mute or turn your camera off, and now you’ve made the screen in which you view yourself before entering the call smaller. Now I can’t look at myself fully and adjust my appearance if need be, because I can barely see myself. Also, I now have to go through a series of steps just to pin a person, or look at the chat. And now when I’m in the chat, I can’t see the person I have pinned anymore, because the chat takes up the whole screen. Also when I accidentally leave the call, there is no longer an option to rejoin the meeting, which is very frustrating. Please fix this, I had no issue before, so I don’t know why you guys had to change it. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. You guys have completely went downhill with this layout.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Aaliyah. Thank you so much for the feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your opinion and feedback on the app. We take all feedback very seriously, and if you'd like to send feedback in the app, please send it to Meet > Settings Menu (top left) > Send feedback.
- Google LLC
- 139.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.