Every day, millions of people search on Google for businesses like yours. Make your Business Profile on Google stand out for free and turn those searches into your customers with the Google My Business app.
More than just a local listing:
- Make edits to your Business Profile on your phone and see those changes online on Google in real time.
- Easily add special hours, your website, and phone number to keep your Business Profile up-to-date.
Easily connect with customers on the go:
- Respond to reviews, message your customers, and see your followers in the Customer Tab.
Share with customers what makes your business unique:
- Upload photos and add filters to attract customers who search and find your Business Profile.
- Post offers for your product or services, upcoming events, and deals.
Get insights on your business:
- See insights on how customers find and engage with your Business Profile online on Google Search and Maps.
- Receive real-time notifications and updates to keep track of your customers on Google.
More features on Google My Business:
- Create a free, mobile-friendly website that works hard for you in the app.
In our latest version, we have made it easier to manage the state of your profile.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with few fixtures needed
It’s great all in all, but the following is necessary:
1. The app from the home page always gives me the notification icon, but there isn’t anything inside the app that I need to check
2. Owners need to have some control over photos. For example, if we would like to delete our own photos which we’ve uploaded
3. Google tends to choose our cover photo based on most photo views even though Google asks us to choose a cover photo. The photo that has overridden what I chose totally gives a different impression of what our restaurant really is like (it was a private event) and I don’t like that. It isn’t what leads should see so Google is actually hurting us rather than helping in this regard.
4. I’d love for reviewers to be notified of when we reply to a review, and for them to have the ability to reply again. Some feedback needs further discussion. Currently, I have to ask reviewers to write us back by email to continue the discussion - which is time consuming. I understand that Google Reviews were not meant to play the same role Yelp reviews do, but in this generation it needs to play that role too.
Google needs to do better
The app is great for demographics and responding to reviews quickly and being able to post pictures and updates but google my business needs to give more control to business owners over what pictures that people can post to your business... because if somebody posts something that’s not relevant to your business then you got to call google and it’s still not certain that it will be taken down. Also google needs to do a better job at managing fake reviews when an account named rainbow sparkles gives you a bad review then that should raise some eyebrows... Further more I think google needs to stop asking people to review a business when it thinks they have been to that business. Because if your like me and located near a fishing river or a busy highway then it asks people to review you who have never been to your business. I know because I have had to find people on Facebook before and ask them why they gave me a bad review and they said it was because they have never been... 🤷🏻♂️ so they changed it to a 5 star because google will not let you delete a review which is also something that needs to change... furthermore, google needs to offer options for seasonal business that are only open certain times of the year... instead of me having to loose organic rankings by putting my business as permanently closed until my season starts back up. But as far as usage that app is good thanks
The App is great, but....
The app is great, but getting verified on Google My Business for my branch office in Tampa, FL was a huge waste of time, causing my branch to lose exposure and revenues. After not receiving the post card in the mail that Google sends to verify your location, I requested a second card. After weeks, we never received. I was then told my next option was to supply interior and exterior photos of the office. So I did exactly that, supplying approximately 10 photos, yet was denied again. I was then told I had to do a video conference with Google. After installing Google Hangouts, I provided the time frame my business was open for the video conference. I specifically provided the time frame, including the time zone, yet the Google rep called when we were closed. This happened (3) times before they finally called during the provided 8 hr. time frame we were open. This process took several months which we lost possible revenues from lost exposure. Very disappointed in the amount of time and the hoops we had to jump through to get our real office verified, yet I have similar competitors who have fake listings, pretending to have real offices by using private mailboxes to disguise and mislead the general public into thinking they are real offices. For this, you get one star. I hope nobody else has to go through this experience because it was a huge slap in the face and waste of time!
- Google LLC
- 187.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.