With Google Podcasts, you can find and listen to the world's podcasts for free.
Discover podcasts you'll love
● Subscribe and listen to all your favorite podcasts.
● Explore show and episode recommendations just for you.
● Browse popular and trending shows in comedy, news, sports, and more.
● Subscribe to our smart audio playlist Your News Update for timely news chosen just for you.
Customize your listening experience
● Listen at faster playback speeds or skip over silences.
● Queue up episodes for a seamless listening experience.
● Easily keep track of your listening history, downloads, and subscriptions.
Listen wherever you are
● Listen on multiple devices - phone, laptop, smart speaker - without losing your place.
● Auto-download shows to listen offline and on the go.
● Discover podcasts using Google Search and Google Assistant.
This release includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One Star!!! Now that I have your attention...
There is a podcast that isn't on here, wish I to how to request they be on here. I tried Twitter the podcast "Locked on NHL" I clicked the link from the web in Hope of finding it on the app it keeps sending me to Los Angeles Kings Locked on app. I really hope that podcast gets added. Otherwise this app is way better than apple podcasts app. I am a fan of this app giving it one Star is my only way I know to hopefully get some help I want to add that podcast.
Solid Podcast App! Could use some minor improvements.
Overall the Google Podcast app is a solid app. Subscribing to podcasts you can listen to podcasts through streaming or (more importantly) by downloading the podcast. It seems to sync your position across devices which is helpful when switching devices. The app downloads quite a few episodes. My main complaints are:
-I don’t see a way to manually mass mark podcasts as “played” (multi select and mark)
-The one feature I would love to have would be integration with Sonos.
-There is no option to sync settings. So for example if I set Podcast A to listen “oldest to newest” then that setting should sync back to the cloud. I shouldn’t then have to also set that on Device B (because when you have 3 devices and around 15 podcasts that becomes a bit of a chore to get them all set the same).
-At the same time there should be an option to chose whether or not to sync settings for a particular podcast (maybe device A has 256GB of storage while Device B has 64GB)
Better than apple podcast
It’s much better than shifty apple podcasts. You can listen from each episode easily. When you switch on other podcast in apple it is impossible to return to previous certain point because that piece of sheet doesn’t store the history (you can only find there some random episodes you listened to but not the last ones). This app is way better
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 61.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Google, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.