The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Google Lens — Search what you see with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• iMessage extension — Search and share restaurants, GIFs, and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension — While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content—no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard — access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
Introducing a redesigned Google Lens. New filters let you see specific results and actions, so you can search and get things done with your camera faster than ever:
• AUTO: search what you see, like plants, animals, and products—now with improved accuracy—plus look up books, movies, artwork, and more in a snap.
• TRANSLATE: translate words you see right from Lens, now with automatic language detection, and see the translations overlaid on the original text.
• TEXT: save time by scanning printed text to your phone, now with a new “Select all” button for faster copying.
• DINING: find out what’s popular on restaurant menus with dish highlights, plus calculate the tip on dining receipts.
• SHOPPING: see where you can buy similar products, or scan the barcode to find the exact item online.
Tap the Lens icon in the search box to try it out.
Lens now analyzes camera motion for more accurate results.
Ratings and Reviews
Love My Google
I’m a 72 woman and I believe Google has drastically improved my life. I was born with an imperfect memory and ADHD, which damaged my self-esteem. As a result, I never had the courage to take my first college course until I was 31 years old. Then, I absolutely fell in LOVE with learning. When I learned to use computers and discovered Google, I used to excitedly tell anyone with a question, JUST GOOGLE IT!!! I said this long before hearing that as a common phrase. I often tell friends that I received a Master’s Degree via Google. I love the instant knowledge. While reading a book, and don’t know what an author is describing, I Google it, giving me not only a definition, but a visual IMAGE as well. I could give countless examples of why I love Google, including the ease of using Google Maps to find most any location. Combining Google with my iPhone has truly enriched the quality of my life. They are my favorite inventions since the washing machine!!!
Is "good" good enough ?
Every time i open the app to search something it ALWAYS take around the 10 secone range just for anything & everything to become tappable. Its like the app always freezes for a few seconds upon opening. That greatly ruins the experience & feeling of curiosity of when i try to google something. & ALSO & lastly, the Discover feature & stories are Amazing however the topics of the stories are hit or miss. For ex. I enjoy the one piece anime & the pirate crew is called the Straw Hats.. ill then get many MANY stories about the topic of straw hats you wear on your head. which i care nothing about but i cant click "not interested in straw hats" since i am. Just not those. Or an article about Miley Cyrus comments about hip hop. The article is ABOUT miley cyrus Opinion but its under the topic of hip hop..since its what the REAL topic addresses or mentions..i am not interested in Miley cyrus however the "not interested" Option is titled "not interested in hip-hop" there are many more examples exactly like that. You need a better algorithm or something to better label, order, & place these stories Because there will be MANY stories im uninterested in placed under a Topic that i genuinely care about & its a nuisance Because it clutters & ruins the user experience. its a 2 star experience but im placing it as 1 star so it'll be viewed easier & hopefully addressed
Hacking my account
My email address is blackiceburton5057 there’s some in The Uk that is stealing all my out going mail and photos using blackiceburton1937 the Russia intelligence is be reading things like using flash they can get control of your control device and or information and have found a way of going around your privacy settings saying once were put in no allow unless asked or app only they can request again and have the option to to allow all apps a bd to believe those controls are set there hiding things in my life from showing ABC there sending no content,mail ,flooding your mail every 50 you delete they fill it and I have a Apple phone XR They have locked me out my phone twice in 2 and a 1/2 months Our Carriers don’t care about providing the protection you pay for T-Mobile wants there money that .Look at I U-tube these phones weren’t developed by Apple it is a college student that they purchased these from now Boost Mobile,T-Mobile evenness Cricket and all these low class areas that spending money dubbling the price of Apples same phone we should have a class action is a great with being not telling us the truth they are hackable and Russia already had our names, ss# ‘s from the Trumps election now there getting real contacts from Facebook and other sites, Twitter, Skype etc etc
- Google LLC
- 250.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.