Get fast access to Google Search with the new Google home screen widget built for iOS 14. The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Browse privately by switching in and out of Incognito mode.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New version tabs are in random - not the last visited it used to be
New tabs feature places tabs in random making it difficult to retrieve the last visited. Should be organized. The tabs are good but in old version they are easy to find - just go by when you last saw them.
I like the option that it auto closes the tabs after a while and it helps me as I rarely close tabs, but sometimes I open content and decide to read later so that next time when I open the app I don’t miss the update in my home page and see new content but I do delay reading those and they are gone if I don’t open that tab and bring them back. Maybe I should increase the time to clear tabs to a month. Also an option to close all tabs can help.
Everything else is good. Haven’t tried the new app other features yet.
Keeps deleting my tabs
I had been fine using google mobile for a long time but yesterday it changed the formatting which wasn’t a big deal in itself, but then I went to my tabs to go back to the story’s I had been reading and all my tabs were gone so I thought “ok, I’ll make new ones I remember most of what I had been doing” and I did only to realize that it hadn’t been making new tabs for each site I visited and I had to go and individually make tabs for each site, where as before it did it automatically, but I did all that and had my nice wonderful tabs with all my story’s and sites I read for awhile then logged of and went to bed only to wake up and have all my tabs gone yet again, so I thought maybe there is an auto delete feature and there was so I set it to never remade all my tabs read some more logged of ate breakfast and not 30 minutes later I check goggle and all my tabs are gone again!!! I have no idea why I check all my setting and nothing should be clearing and it hadn’t even been an hour, it’s annoying and pointless.
Google will not stop clearing my tabs no matter what I try.
I know people may not have a problem with this but my google is being annoying right now. So usually when I would search up images, it would show some other images once I click on it. Then I have the option to save and that. Now every single time I click on a picture, it sends me to the website on where it’s from. I don’t want the website, I just wanna see the picture and save it on my camera roll. Now it’s annoying how long it takes me save an image. I’m always seeing the website with its picture. I sometimes like the other photos under that image I search up. I sometimes wanna save them. Now? it takes me at least two-four minutes just to save a picture.
I just want my old google back :(
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Google LLC
- 291.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.