Get fast access to Google Search with the new Google home screen widget built for iOS 14. The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Browse privately by switching in and out of Incognito mode.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Ratings and Reviews
The only search engine I trust and has been my go to since the conception of the term. I’m really loving the personalized news feeds. As someone who intentionally avoids today’s unreliable news sources, especially from social media apps, the google news feed has been a welcome addition to my routine. I no longer have to miss out on reading articles I may be interested in because of my choice to not login to FB. Instead I often find articles I’m interested in through my google feed in between searching for things.
Google Search is one of my top 5 most used apps. Their reliability and commitment to being the best in my opinion has hands down beat any other apps. I’m sticking with google for the long haul.
Would give it a 5
Update I’m upping my stars from one to two bc they resolved the issues I was having below. But, only to two because I’m pretty upset about the new “design” or whatever. Changing the location of the home and share buttons at the same time they changed their look was a very bad idea. It’s been weeks and I’m still not used to it. I automatically still try to do it the old way and then after that fails, I have to spend time trying to figure out what the icons mean so I can get where I need to go. Usually, with updates in my iPhone, the changes are so intuitive I don’t even realize that they’ve changed. Not the case here. Very frustrating. Seems like after this long it would have become ingrained, but, nope. Constant crashing or saying the Internet is down when it is not. Love using this app but it seems to be failing more and more. I am past the point of annoyance and to the point of being frustrated enough to come here and rant. I really like having the app separate from safari but I end up having to switch to safari so much that this app has not only become pointless, but adds so much time when all I want is a simple google search.
Keeps deleting my tabs
I had been fine using google mobile for a long time but yesterday it changed the formatting which wasn’t a big deal in itself, but then I went to my tabs to go back to the story’s I had been reading and all my tabs were gone so I thought “ok, I’ll make new ones I remember most of what I had been doing” and I did only to realize that it hadn’t been making new tabs for each site I visited and I had to go and individually make tabs for each site, where as before it did it automatically, but I did all that and had my nice wonderful tabs with all my story’s and sites I read for awhile then logged of and went to bed only to wake up and have all my tabs gone yet again, so I thought maybe there is an auto delete feature and there was so I set it to never remade all my tabs read some more logged of ate breakfast and not 30 minutes later I check goggle and all my tabs are gone again!!! I have no idea why I check all my setting and nothing should be clearing and it hadn’t even been an hour, it’s annoying and pointless.
Google will not stop clearing my tabs no matter what I try.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 273.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.