Our mission is to manipulate audio with 21st century tools, instead of limiting ourselves with 20th century hardware and concepts. Goose EQ discards the limitations of past hardware and harnesses the future's computing power. We have designed the UI with only the the physics of audio and the current touch interface in mind, dropping all the baggage of the past.
Goose EQ is the next generation of equalizers. It is a sleek stereo equalizer with 11 different types of filters for fine grain audio control. Designed especially for touch screens, no effort was made to recall EQ hardware of the past. Without the limitations of old hardware, Goose EQ takes a bold step into today's world of touch gestures and high powered processors. As a result, it looks and feels great on any iOS device.
It's not just good looking and easy to use; there's power behind this clean user interface. It boasts:
- As many bands as your hardware can handle
- Linked or independent stereo control
- Analyzer for each channel
- Precise control of Gain, Frequency, and Bandwidth with gestures and text input
- Multiple EQs at once
- Hardware inputs & outputs
- AudioUnit v3
- Save and share your own presets
- Many factory Presets
- Bypass a single band or a whole EQ.
- Multiple filters:
- High & Low Pass
- Resonant High & Low Pass
- Band Pass & Stop
- High & Low Shelf
- Resonant High & Low Shelf
To get full use of the EQ there is an auto renewing subscription with the following details:
"One Year Equipment Rental"
What you get:
- Unlimited custom presets
- Unlock all factory presets
- Concurrent equalizers
How it works:
- Starting a subscription will give you the full version of the app
- There is a 2 week demo period in which you can cancel and never get charged anything
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The rental automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Fixed a bug where the Vocals Factory presets where not showing up.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect until the newest iOS update
This was literally a godsend of a plug-in until I updated my iOS, now it won’t load and crashes GarageBand everytime I open it :(
Love this app until
It’s started crashing on me at start up, no matter what he would crash, I’ve used it in the exact same way with problems but now it a waste of storage space on my iPad cuz it can’t be used it used to be such a great. App. That’s why I still give it the stars I do in hope one day it will return to greatness
Developer Response ,
I am just seeing this review now... I am wandering if you are the one that I interacted with via email and got it working again by reinstalling the DAW? If not I would like to chase down this bug.
Stable Pro Sound
Unlike gimmick fx apps this is about nuance and the refined sonic palate. This is for fine tuning the true sound of your work.
Glad to support.
Would like little more detail control per parameter.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Joshua Goossen
- 34.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 GooseSoft
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Rental $3.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.