Experience is everything! Inspired by scavenger hunts, Goosechase is an online platform that lets organizations and schools engage, activate, and educate their communities through interactive experiences.
Created online but played in the real world, a Goosechase Experience brings communities and places to life with engaging, interactive challenges designed to support organizations. The intuitive platform makes it easy to make a repeatable, fun, and positive impact on any community.
Goosechase’s growing list of features include:
- GPS, text, photo and video missions
- Join as a guest – no need to set up an account!
- Support for phones and tablets
- Participate solo or as part of a team
- Live leaderboard
- So easy to use, a goose could do it!
Since hatching in 2011, Goosechase has powered hundreds of thousands of global team building, training, fundraising, educational, tourist, and recreational experiences.
What’s just as fun as participating in a Goosechase Experience? Building and running your own, of course! Head over to goosechase.com to get started. Create as many Missions as you can muster, invite your community, and watch the magic happen.
• Removed support for iOS 12 and 13, trimming a few old feathers
• Adding a honkline to the app so that our flock can let you know when we’re going to be doing any maintenance work
• Bugs? Squashed. Improvements? Made. We’re always making changes to improve your experience on the app, and this version update is no exception.
Have a question or an issue to report? A goose pun we haven’t heard of? Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and Reviews
Brought family closer (electronically) during covid
What an awesome app. Brought our extended family together over multiple states. Only three wishes for future upgrades:
1. The number of teams be increased for free usage to allow for family usage. I understand the need for charging if groups or businesses are using it. Or maybe a small fee to add extra teams for again family use. Thought we teamed up groups and made the three team limit work.
2. Allow teams to comment on submissions. This would add a whole extra level of fun and interaction. Maybe make it an option that can be turned off by organizer if wanted.
3. Allow organizer to set a longer time limit for videos. We had some dance challenges that I would have loved to see it he whole dance for.
That being said this was so much fun and super easy to set up. I was adding new challenges throughout the game to keep it fresh and everybody loved it. We will be hosting an awards ceremony after the lockdown is over to present our (poorly hand made) Covid19 scavenger hunt trophy. The family is already asking when the next one will be. I have already recommended to others and walked one not so tech friendly friend through set up which took less than 5 minutes. Definitely need to download and try this Awesome App!! 💗
Developer Response ,
Hi Becca! So glad you had a great experience!Thank you for your feedback. It's very helpful for our team! We take all customer feedback into consideration when adding new features to our platform. Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions or feedback.
I have enjoyed our South Carolina state parks with Goosechase immensely. The events of Christmas came alive with so many exciting activities. The trails were great with exercising and geocaching too. “Green eggs and ham”and “the grinch stole Christmas” books came alive. Getting creative with our homemade ornaments and learning the “slide” dance, remaking Christmas songs merging in our State Parks was fun too. History was learned at the State House and battlefields Something different daily. Enjoyed the Christmas lights of color and designs with the forest creatures. People came alive, got off the sofa, and enjoyed the great out doors. Meeting the park Rangers became a lesson, learning what each park had to offer. We grabbed a book, and are hopeful of stamping 47 or more state parks pages with our new park pass. May even get into camping who knows at least stay in a cabin and enjoying the slow, unstressful way of life and what Mother Nature may throw our way. Great adventures we found with goose chasing but alas no geese as yet. Lol think they may have all flown south what smart snowbird do. Thank you goose chase.
Developer Response ,
So glad you had such a wonderful time 😊
We will keep an eye out for those geese, they can be quite mischievous!
Awesome! Just what I needed!
This app is awesome because during quarantine, me and my friends wanted to stay active, but continue social distancing to avoid contracting coronavirus. We didn’t know what to do. And then, my mom found this app, and made a scavenger hunt for us, and we went around town and found things! It was so cool and now my friends are making their own ones and doing them on other people! This is exactly what I needed! I highly recommend this to kids around 7 and above. There is only one little problem. To get more than three teams, you have to pay money, and it is kind of a lot of money, so if you want to play with tons of teams, this may not be the app for you. But it is awesome!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GooseChase Adventures Inc.
- 26.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 GooseChase Adventures Inc.