With Chess Quest Online, you can play chess online against players around the world.
Some of the Chess Quest's features.
1. Easy signup. You only need to decide your name (no email etc.)
2. Detailed records. Ratings, wins/losses are stored separately for White/Black, different openings, so you can easily grasp your weaknesses.
3. Names of typical chess openings are displayed as you play game or watch other players' games, so it's easy to learn various openings with Chess Quest.
4. Beginner friendly. There are very weak bots (computers) anyone can beat.
5. You can play non-rated friendly match with your friends.
6. 100% free.
- Bug fix.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this App
It's addicting in a good way!
Many standard and accepted rules are not implemented in this version of chess. En passant doesn't work, When only a king on the field should auto win/lose. Especially on times games.
Not to mention all the ads.
I've played about 30 games, all but one game was against computers (bots). They claim that there are hundreds of people online but only bots play!! If they lie about one thing they will always lie!!!!! Best to get another application that has people!
- Yasushi Tanase
- 13.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Nase
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.