If you have goals to get bigger, stronger, faster, and to have a perfectly sculpted physique then it’s time to go full beast mode with Gorilla Weight Lifting!
From the makers of the critically acclaimed and best-selling fitness app Gorilla Workout comes Gorilla Weight Lifting: Your accomplice and trainer for in-the-gym and at home resistance training.
Customized Program for Your Goals:
- Choose a goal: Pure Strength, Hypertrophy (gain muscle size), or Toning
- Then choose how many days a week you’d like to train: 3, 4, or 5
- Tap next and Gorilla Weight Lifting will tell you what to do every day for the next 3 months
- Get detailed instructions, lifting tips and techniques through text and real-life video, motivational quotes
- Guidance through warm up sets and working sets
- Constantly varied routines through each week to stop any muscle plateau’s from occurring
- Varied approaches to rep and set schemes like super sets, drop sets, giant sets, dynamic effort days, maximum effort days and many more (you’re not going to get bored!)
- Over 125+ weighted and body-weight exercises used throughout all programs
- Every exercise has a real-life person performing the exercise with thorough instruction on proper form and execution
- In addition to the main programs Gorilla Weight Lifting also offers specialized programs for specific goals like Beastly Bench Press, Super Strength Training, Monster Mass, and Fat Burner
- New Signature Workouts are constantly being added and improved on
New Signature Program: Full Body Focus
Most workouts focus on the 7 muscle groups that are the most visibly noticed (back, quads, shoulders, biceps, triceps, chest, abs); however, many other muscle groups need to be zeroed in on to provide the right level of overall body strength, correct posture, and ample flexibility.
Full-Body Focus works out muscles across the board to make sure that you thrive with your complete muscle strength, your overall posture and your primary core.
We'll be utilizing Primary Muscle days, Secondary Muscle days, Core days, and Rest/Stretching days to provide maximum results. You'll be performing exercises like Crunches, Planks, Squats, Burpees, Bench Press and tons more for the ultimate full-body routine.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Compared to the original gorilla this is a disappointment, but It can improve because gorilla fitness is such an amazing app, this app is lacking being able to adjust levels. Also the locked portions keep giving me errors when I click the purchase button. Please update and make it better because the gorilla app is a 5/5 stars.
Great workout routines
Quite a nice app. For weight lifting. Has nice routines in it, after observing some of the routines they seem to start you off at a beginners level/pace then it gets a "LITTLE" tuffer. The first day of every workout is a test workout to get you started in the 90day plan then you take two days off because of the muscle soreness then it's back to every other day.
The only downside is that it doesn't seem to have that many different exercises to do. Almost every routine/plan has the same exercises that day as another plan would have just in a different day. Needs more types of exercises.
Can't adjust fitness levels
Need to able to adjust the fitness level like in the gorilla workout app. Also, just completed day 13 of the dumbbell discipline workout (chest and back) and they only have upright rows (a shoulder, not back exercise, and a bad one for the joint at that) and deadlifts for back. Really need to up the game with the exercises and make sure to be using exercises that target said muscle groups.
- Heckr LLC
- 63 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Heckr LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Beastly Bench Signature Workout $1.99
- Super Strength Training $1.99
- Monster Mass $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.