GOSCOM is a audio and video service platform based on internet.User can monitor, manager and control the device via internet(3G or 4G).
1. Update APP UI.
2. Optimize connection and playback rate.
What is going on
Hello, you guys updated your app and now it doesn’t work, it was perfect the way it was it did its job. I could sleep in peace knowing that I can just open my eyes and see my child sleeping in her room or if she needed it me I could hear her with no problem. Now the app doesn’t stay open or on, it keeps closing and I have to enter password all the time, like every 3 minutes. Again it was fine before, now I have to find a replacement if this keeps happening.
Need more customization
Great app except for a few things that need to be updated
1. Ability to have night vision off all the time
2. It would be great to be able to make a schedule for when notifications are on
3. Better scrolling option to see recorded video
4. Big one: notifications should identify which camera had motion
5. These cameras are always set a odd angles. It would be nice to be able to draw an odd shape for which areas get notifications. Instead of choosing from a grid pattern.
6. Bug: when notified of motion I look at the live video. Great but it doesn’t record what’s happening if the video is watched live. So if you witness something live on the camera it doesn’t record to watch again. Big issue
Unknown if it’s app or camera
So I’ve been trying to record video on these cameras with this app for quite some time and it only records when I hit the record button through the app for the camera, but the second I hit the back arrow or close out the app it doesn’t record anything. What’s the sense in having the cameras to record if I constantly have to have the view opened on my phone to watch anyway? Completely pointless
- Shenzhen Gospell Smarthome Electronic Co., Ltd.
- 45.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2017 GOSCOM development team all rights reserved