GoSite - #1 Small Business App 4+
Software for Small Businesses
Designed for iPad
No more flipping between multiple apps to get things done. GoSite is an all-in-one platform for services businesses that puts happy customers at the center of your business.
Easy for them:
• Website and text chat, to ask questions, discuss services, and get estimates
• Online booking, to schedule services in timeslots you open up
• Easy payment, to reserve their appointments, or settle up when the work’s done; you can even accept text message payments
Easy for you:
• Review management, to request reviews with one click in Yelp, Google My Business, Facebook, or other platforms, and route where they show up
• Customer management, to track the conversations you’ve had, and stay in touch for repeat business through a CRM
• Online placement, to list your business in 70+ directories, and make updates in one place
• Direct payment options and credit card processing, to get paid quickly from customers via text message, smartphone or your website
• Easy responses on one platform with business messaging
• Integrate with Quickbook, Thumbtack, and other tools for a seamless digital experience
Take GoSite for a test spin. With a free account, you can:
• Activate Payments for hassle-free credit card processing, text message payments, instant invoices, and more
• Manage customer interactions and engagement with Contact Hub, a comprehensive CRM tool
• Respond to customer messages — fast. Integrate your Thumbtack and Facebook Business page for supercharged functionality to see messages in one dashboard
• Connect your Google My Business to view your reviews
No credit card needed and best of all, it never expires.
Small business owners from these industries love GoSite:
• General Contracting
• Professional Painting
• Roofing Repair & Maintenance
• HVAC Repair
• Auto Care & Detailing
• Home Cleaning
• Pool Cleaning & Repair
• Pet Care
• Moving & Hauling
• Pest Control
“As a small business owner, it was difficult to figure out how to accept credit cards. Until GoSite Payments - they make it easy.” - Steve Montoya, Over the Top Movers | Austin, TX
Thanks for using GoSite!
This release brings various improvements, bug fixes in Contact.
Ratings and Reviews
I Love this !
I am so happy with my experience
I will definitely be recommending this to everyone I know.
Very convenient and the results have been extremely positive. I would give 10 stars if I could !
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the kind words! We're delighted to be working with you and we're happy you love the convenience of using our software and the results you've seen so far. If you need anything , please don't hesitate to send us a chat from inside your account or shoot an email to email@example.com. Thank you and have a great day!
Select your industry - no, not that one.
I had the app for maybe two minutes, max. - was browsing the app store while I waited for it to finish downloading. Eventually, I checked and it was complete. Opened the app. Logged in. Entered my personal info. And was prompted to enter my industry.
Huh. No dice. Okay. I try to click the dropdown menu. Non-responsive. I have to type.
Several items show up, but none of them are the "copywriter" or "copyeditor" I was hoping for.
I tried several different words and letter pairs, to no avail. To be fair, they have six different photography options, only one of which I do but very rarely.
I checked if there was an option to skip, but no. It was required. I either go back or I select an industry and hit continue.
Pretty disappointing that within a minute of using the app, I'm already being put off based on the fact that my primary industries aren't covered and there's no way to avoid selecting one at all.
In my opinion, pretty counterproductive to have an app dedicated to small businesses, only to be exclusive of the small businesses that need it most: freelancers and digital nomads. But it felt unfair to give lower stars, as the app looked promising and I didn't really get a chance to use it. If the developers could change this or fix it somehow, I'd be happy to try this app out - it really does look promising.
So far Not worth it
I’ve only been using the service for a month now. Hard to tell which country they source work from but lots of info gets lost in translation. You cant even actually post from the app. Making website changes takes weeks. Way too long for any business needing to make quick changes. Customer service has been belittling and unhelpful once you’ve paid. Im hoping i can change this review soon but im not sure if the company is concerned with anything other than sales.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GoSite, Inc.
- 236.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © GoSite.Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.