New with workout videos
GoSUP is the only Stand-Up-Paddle App exclusively made for the Apple Watch.
Track all your SUP-Sessions and access them later for a detailed analysis.
GoSUP provides following features:
- iPhone and Apple Watch App: Record your workout with the Apple Watch and recap the workout on your iPhone.
- Paddlstroke detection: A fine tuned algorithm detects the stroke side and the stroke efficiency
- Compass: See your current direction and the direction to your starting point (including distance). Only available for Apple Watch Series 5 and newer.
- Route: See the route you paddled
- HealtKit integration: Synchronizes your sessions and routes with HealthKit. All sessions are available in the Fitness App on the iPhone (distance is missing due to HealthKit limitations)
- Pace statistics: See your speed within the session
- Live statistics: Analyse your current progress during a session
- Widgets & Complications: See your latest paddle workout in a widget or choose from different complications to start GoSUP from your personalised watchface
- Photos: Browse all your workout photos
- Apple Watch Ultra: Use the action button to start a workout or switch between the map and the workout
Installation: If you installed the App from the iPhone, it can happen that it does not appear on the watch. Sometimes the download from the iPhone can’t be started again and the installation icon is grayed out.
If you experience this behaviour, proceed as followed: 1.) Open the AppStore on the Apple Watch. 2.) Scroll to "Account" 3.) Choose "Purchased" 4.) Search GoSUP and tap on the "Cloud"-icon
If you like GoSUP I would be very thankful for a review and it would help me to improve GoSUP continuously.
Enjoy your ride & GoSUP!
- Fix crash on iOS 15
- Recap your workout with beautiful widgets
- Choose between charts, workout route, activity rings and photos or just shuffle between all views.
Ratings and Reviews
Very cool SUP app!
This is a light weight, easy to use app with all the features I need to track my paddle route, analyze my strokes and check out my stats... Just wish I could export them for later viewing
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback.
I would love to support that, maybe you can contact and telling me what format you would prefer.
Promising app with flaws
This is the prettiest sup app out there and has promise but is not accurate so unusable right now. I’m hoping the developer is able to to adjust and update. Happy to be a beta tester!!
- map and music control integration is good
- information layout is clean
- the log is excellent, especially the graph that shows speed over distance.
- cadence is inaccurate. It only counts about half the strokes (sup) and seems to be tied to pace vs arm movement. Going from race pace to dead stop results in a positive stroke count being displayed for over a minute
- paddle strokes in log is wrong. For example a 20 min sup workout with a consistent 40+spm is logged as 14spm average with a total of 345 strokes
- middle ‘efficiency’ bar has no explanation or use so is just taking up space. I’d prefer to see it used as a configurable data field
- needs a current speed display in addition to pace
Great app and super after sales service
Excellent and informative app for SUPers. Had a problem to install it again on a new watch. Troubleshooting was immediate and issue resolved.
Great App and SUPer Service
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sascha Thoeni
- 15.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Webchoice 2023