With Got Health-e (Got Health Engaged ), consumers no longer have to worry about delays in connecting remotely with healthcare providers or trying to find health information when needed. At the click of a button, this Telehealth app delivers face-to-face video calls in a HIPAA compliant manner, delivers invites via email, text messages and app alerts.
Got health-e enables users to capture medical results from any provider on-line portal, during regular health visits or direct imports with a smart device. You can simply aggregate all your health records into one source independently. The app also allows you to permanently import and share radiological images for future reference or obtaining a second opinion.
Cut your healthcare costs, prevent getting billed for duplicative medical tests, time waisted for unneeded provider visits, remembering medications, loosing radiological discs, immunizations histories and more.
Other Got Health-e app features include algorithms that trigger alerts about scheduling cancer screenings and immunizations based on your demographic information and videoconferencing, which allows even far-flung providers to answer questions about treatments.
Got health-e is for everyone. This breakthrough technology makes it possible to obtain and share health records swiftly with a smart device no matter where you are in the world. With Got Health-e, patients can begin taking ownership of all Personal Health Records (PHRs) permanently.
Got Health-e is a HIPAA compliant app that maintains patient privacy, secures the exchange of health information with full encryption and prevents access to data by hackers and other interlopers.
Got Health-e is set to disrupt the healthcare industry. Patients can easily get engaged and take control of their health.
- Face to face video consultations
- Organize group video/chat sessions
- Email/Text video invites
- Capture and upload any medical result
- Tagging system keeps records organized
- Securely share results with others
- Inbox for notifications and reminders
- Request medical results from your providers
WEB TO PDF
- Capture visit summaries from provider online portals
- Export lab results, medications and more
- Store web content for future reference
- Documents are keyword searchable
- Scanner - for capturing documents during health visits
- Camera - Upload pictures with your built-in camera
- Smart Notes - Use voice commands to store health information
- Cloud Drop – Drag and drop files to the app from any web browser
- Required cancer screening reminders and alerts
- Immunization schedules and alerts
- Immunization history tracking
PROVIDER RESULT STREAMING
- Interfaces with provider Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Interfaces (PACS/RIS) -Delivers radiological images directly to the Got Health-e app
Corrects video delays. Camera enhancement enables front and rear-facing views, full screen video with feature control buttons for better conference engagements.
This version takes consumer Telehealth to new heights. A new and re-designed user interface allows instant 2-way video calls to care providers at the push of a button. What makes this app unique is the ability to instantly arrange group video calls across smart device platforms, securely import/exchange medical histories such as diagnostic radiology scans and easily locate records through keyword search, tags and voice commands. The platform is HIPAA compliant, enabling encrypted file uploads to prevent unauthorized access from device theft. This version also allows social media sign on for those looking to quickly access the app. This is a great tool for remote consultations amidst the coronavirus pandemic
Ratings and Reviews
No way to even find ones’ images. Says to go to settings, then add the place. Done. Then what to do to open it? Clicked, nothing. Deleted it, useless
Developer Response ,
This appears to be a user error. Please email our support team at email@example.com. We will assist you in getting this resolved. We have over 5k installs plus the benefits of using this app for radiological image access outweigh deleting the app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Got Health-e LLC
- 122.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Got Health-e, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Standard $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.