Spend less time organizing and more time teaching!
Join other smart teachers and start GoTeach for FREE for the first 7 days with no obligation!
GoTeach is a highly effective tool for teachers, made by teachers. We know how busy educators are, so we have created this app to help them plan their day efficiently, share/email their lessons with other professionals (substitute teachers, co-workers, administrators) and track important notes/milestones - with the convenience of using GoTeach from anywhere, at any time!
WHO IS GOTEACH FOR?
GoTeach is for educators at all levels, from anywhere in the world.
It is the perfect tool for teachers who want an efficient way to:
- plan and organize their schedule
- save, use and send lesson plans
- remember special and important events/dates
- create important to-dos and notes
GoTeach is organized into 4 main sections:
- create a timetable based on your teaching schedule (1 week or 6 day school cycle)
- pick dates over which your timetable will be used
- use colours for various subjects in your timetable for easy identification
- attach lesson plans to your schedule to help organize your day
- view your timetable by week or by day
- email a daily timetable or class to a substitute, co-worker, etc.
- save your timetables for future reference
- create and save your lesson plans which include learning outcomes, materials needed, assessment methods, etc.
- email lesson plans to co-workers, substitute teachers, etc.
- create a bank of lesson plans for future use
- set important reminders such as phone calls to make, lessons to create, errands to run, etc.
- create alerts so that you are reminded of your upcoming tasks
- document student observations or other important tasks and save for future reference
- create and save important events such as professional development days, student’s birthdays, staff meetings, etc.
- use color coded stars to easily identify the type of events created
- add alerts so that you are reminded of your upcoming events
Get started with GoTeach now so you can make being a teacher a whole lot easier!
GOTEACH PRICING & TERMS
After your 7-Day Free Trial, we offer the following GoTeach subscriptions:
1 month from $0.99
6 months from $4.99
12 months from $6.99
Lifetime access from $29.99
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
For more information:
Payment Policy - http://www.goteachhq.com/payment-policy/
Introducing, Community Lesson Plans! That's right, we have a BIG update for you here because we've now built a lesson plan vault where you can share and use lesson plans from other teachers in your grade or other grades. Please don't hesitate to contribute your favourite lesson plans today!
Also new in Version 2.0:
* You can now add files as attachments to lesson plans
* Timetable dates won't get confused with certain holidays
* Squashed a few other bugs and made a few more enhancements
Thanks for all your love and support. We really do have an incredible community of teachers and we hope now to make this even more valuable for you with our community lesson plans. Thanks Teach!
- Makaela & The GoTeach Team
P.S. We have a full-time support team that's here for anything you may need. Just message us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
Ratings and Reviews
Couple of questions
Is there a way to export your lesson plans? I have to turn them in.
And is there a gradebook?
Teachers need GoTeach
I recommend GoTeach to all my teacher friends! I love how the ToDo section allows me to save for future documentation. This way, I can see when I’ve called a parent or completed an important task. Only one of the awesome features of GoTeach! So nice to have so many organizational and planning tools all in one.
Sorry - but library is not a subject? I downloaded it - and started to work with it, but you have technology but not library? Ok. So I deleted it
- Makaela Pena
- 15.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, Makaela Peña
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Premium Subscription $0.99
- Monthly Subscription $0.99
- Annual Subscription $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.