The GoToMeeting mobile app gives you the accessibility & reliability you need to take your work with you on the road & across the globe. Whether it’s a business-critical meeting, or a casual discussion, we know that every conversation is important. With more than 2.5 million downloads & a user rating over 4.5 stars, GoToMeeting is the premier mobile meeting app on the iOS market today.
New to GoToMeeting?
• Join a session with ease, no sign up necessary!
• Host a meeting for free & do so without the hassle of inputting a credit card.
Already using GoToMeeting in the office?
• The same great experience you know & love on your computer is now available on your mobile device.
• Join meetings via our Commuter Mode feature to save up to 90% of data while on the go.
• Sync your calendar to your mobile device to join meetings with a single tap.
GoToMeeting Mobile App Features:
• Join or host a meeting on iPhone & iPad
• Participate in video conferencing with up to 6 shared webcams (HDFaces)
• Crystal clear full band VoIP audio or phone call
• Call me now available
• Share your full device screen with everyone in your meeting
• Hand-off presentation control to other attendees to view presentations, mockups, reports, etc…
• See all of your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap
• Get alerts when a meeting is about to start
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting
• Present your documents from the cloud. GoToMeeting integrates with most file-sharing apps, including ShareFile, Dropbox and Box (iPad only)
• Brainstorm together using the on-screen highlighter and whiteboard (iPad only)
• Start your meeting with one tap and then seamlessly transfer the session to your Mac (or vice versa)
Questions about GoToMeeting? Visit us at https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/online-meeting-support
iPad Update - Enjoy a refreshed iPad user interface now. With clearer buttons and better readability.
The best experience - We are constantly investing into creating the best possible experience. Update to this version to benefit from our latest improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Want to like it but...
I’ve used GoToMeeting a handful of times during the quarantine and have only been impressed once. The very first time everything worked well, but on the second attempt my mic stopped workin on my laptop. It works with all other programs, so I know it’s an issue in GoToMeeting. While getting that fixed, I’ve been using the iPad app. I have no idea why the screen is limited to 6 people and you have no control over who those six are. I thought I must be missing an easy way to see the other people, but after a lot of searching this seems to be the only option on the iPad. Why? This seems like a terrible failure if the app isn’t able to let you actually participate in meetings of more than 5 other web cams. At least it helpfully tells you who is speaking. However, this feature is white text on a light gray background and nearly impossible to read. This seems an accessibility issue more than a mere annoyance. Assuming I can get my mic to work again, most of my complaints are limited to the iPad app. But until this app is usable, I’ll be hoping my meetings switch to zoom.
Best program for telemeetings
Have used for years, I am responsible for helping our students to sign-on and even for those that almost never turn on a computer (yes, there are many of them out there 😄) I can easily get them signed on and ready to go. As with ALL programs, the more you use them you always have a ‘wish list’ but GoToMeeting has very few items that need to be changed... but since I’m here I’d like to request better support for showing videos, it worked in the past but newest updates require the presenter to ‘dial in’ to the meeting and have their phone on speaker while running the video for the participants to hear it, when that’s fixed it will be a ‘5+’ for sure. I was on the phone with tech support for over an hour and she and I ‘discovered’ this work around which has saved us so I am grateful to that tech for taking the time to help me find a solution. Easy to use and easy to explain to others, LOVE LOVE LOVE the program.
An unmitigated disaster.
My employer forced us to move from Zoom to GoToMeeting, and it was a huge mistake.
My complaints are many! There’s no waiting room. Your only options are flood gates open, flood gates closed. And when your meeting is locked you can’t see who is waiting to get in! There’s no option to mute all participants automatically upon entering and even if you do mute all they can still unmute themselves at any time. And anyone who gets dismissed can come right back in! You can’t spotlight one video for all participants, and the audio and video quality are abysmal. If you record a meeting, you better hope it’s short because it will take absolutely forever to convert and save. And there is no way to turn off video mirroring! It might be unmirrored for other people, but that doesn’t really help me when I’m trying to present and read anything physical. The settings menu is laughable too. You can change the aspect ratio of your video and that’s about it.
Genuinely floored this platform has lasted this long. Maybe it’s because the market isn’t that big? Do people not know there are better options?!?
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 115.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-20 LogMeIn, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.