The GoToMeeting mobile app gives you the accessibility & reliability you need to take your work with you on the road & across the globe. Whether it’s a business-critical meeting, or a casual discussion, we know that every conversation is important. With more than 2.5 million downloads & a user rating over 4.5 stars, GoToMeeting is the premier mobile meeting app on the iOS market today.
New to GoToMeeting?
• Join a session with ease, no sign up necessary!
• Host a meeting for free & do so without the hassle of inputting a credit card.
Already using GoToMeeting in the office?
• The same great experience you know & love on your computer is now available on your mobile device.
• Join meetings via our Commuter Mode feature to save up to 90% of data while on the go.
• Sync your calendar to your mobile device to join meetings with a single tap.
GoToMeeting Mobile App Features:
• Join or host a meeting on iPhone & iPad
• Participate in video conferencing with up to 6 shared webcams (HDFaces)
• Crystal clear full band VoIP audio or phone call
• Call me now available
• Share your full device screen with everyone in your meeting
• Hand-off presentation control to other attendees to view presentations, mockups, reports, etc…
• See all of your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap
• Get alerts when a meeting is about to start
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting
• Present your documents from the cloud. GoToMeeting integrates with most file-sharing apps, including ShareFile, Dropbox and Box (iPad only)
• Brainstorm together using the on-screen highlighter and whiteboard (iPad only)
• Start your meeting with one tap and then seamlessly transfer the session to your Mac (or vice versa)
Questions about GoToMeeting? Visit us at https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/online-meeting-support
We are continuously improving our mobile apps. Stay tuned for more updates soon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use
It’s been great to listen in while sitting outside and still have access to the screen and chat, etc if needed. So it provides more functionality than if I were just calling in on the phone line. If a connection is not good, it will give the option to switch to a phone line. So far I have not had to do that, but it is nice to have the option and to know that the app is looking out for my having the best experience possible. I do need to copy/paste the meeting number to join without logging into GoMeeting, so if you don’t want an account (which anyway is free at the basic level) or you may not have time or want to log in, then you will need to keep that meeting number handy. You can usually copy/paste from the email invitation from the organizer or it may be listed on the organizer’s web page.
Want to like it but...
I’ve used GoToMeeting a handful of times during the quarantine and have only been impressed once. The very first time everything worked well, but on the second attempt my mic stopped workin on my laptop. It works with all other programs, so I know it’s an issue in GoToMeeting. While getting that fixed, I’ve been using the iPad app. I have no idea why the screen is limited to 6 people and you have no control over who those six are. I thought I must be missing an easy way to see the other people, but after a lot of searching this seems to be the only option on the iPad. Why? This seems like a terrible failure if the app isn’t able to let you actually participate in meetings of more than 5 other web cams. At least it helpfully tells you who is speaking. However, this feature is white text on a light gray background and nearly impossible to read. This seems an accessibility issue more than a mere annoyance. Assuming I can get my mic to work again, most of my complaints are limited to the iPad app. But until this app is usable, I’ll be hoping my meetings switch to zoom.
Best program for telemeetings
Have used for years, I am responsible for helping our students to sign-on and even for those that almost never turn on a computer (yes, there are many of them out there 😄) I can easily get them signed on and ready to go. As with ALL programs, the more you use them you always have a ‘wish list’ but GoToMeeting has very few items that need to be changed... but since I’m here I’d like to request better support for showing videos, it worked in the past but newest updates require the presenter to ‘dial in’ to the meeting and have their phone on speaker while running the video for the participants to hear it, when that’s fixed it will be a ‘5+’ for sure. I was on the phone with tech support for over an hour and she and I ‘discovered’ this work around which has saved us so I am grateful to that tech for taking the time to help me find a solution. Easy to use and easy to explain to others, LOVE LOVE LOVE the program.
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 116.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-20 LogMeIn, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.