Gotomote is a handheld GoTo controller for OnStep telescope mounts.
It’s easy-to-use and built over powerful asynchronous socket that creates great connection and a very little latency. To get going all user would need is select a site, set date/time, star align the telescope and park.
• App has a database of Quasar, Messier and a vast database of Galaxies with a named Bright Star catalog.
• Initialization of date/time/location, and align with one, two, or three stars.
• Align with one-star to quickly get going or two/three stars to correct for polar axis misalignment, cone error, etc.
• Parking functionality includes the ability to set the park position (anywhere you like), quickly fetches your already added sites and set it, park, and to unpark.
• The guide are for pulse-guiding, centering objects, reticule dim and bright settings.
• Commands for PEC programming, set GoTo speed, set backlash for RA and Dec.
• Gotomote also allows to set tracking rate, compensated tracking, adjust rate, switch tracking control.
• Improved and even more accurate celestial objects data.
• Added Caldwell Catalogue and Bright Stars for Goto or tracking.
• Fix for coordinate convention.
• Added search feature for all the objects for Goto and Star alignment for quick navigation.
• Various user interface fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The greatest. Thanks to the developer.
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear that. ;)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.