There is only one destination for the ultimate food and travel experience – Australia’s premier food and travel magazine, Australian Gourmet Traveller.
Subscribe today to get your first issue FREE!
Each issue is packed with great dish ideas, hot restaurants and bars, entertaining tips, the best hotels and lavish spreads on some of the world’s most intoxicating travel destinations.
Individual issues are available for AUD $3.99, or choose from one of three subscription offers and save.
• Monthly subscription for AUD $2.99
• 6 monthly subscription for AUD $9.99
• Annual subscription for AUD $19.99
Please note the following:
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter
• Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
• The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• This digital edition does not include the covermount gifts you would find with printed copies. While we will endeavour to add any supplements to the digital edition, we cannot guarantee always being able to do so.
This app is built for devices running 64-bit processors, or greater. Older devices with less powerful processors, such as the iPad 1, 2 and the iPad Mini 1, 2 and iPhones 3, 4 and 5 may not be able to operate this app.
If you are experiencing any problems with the application please send an email to email@example.com.
This update fixes several minor bugs, making the app more stable and reliable.
If you have any feedback, you can email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support. We do appreciate it!
Ratings and Reviews
I have absolutely fallen in love with this magazine. All of the features are always interesting and well written and beautifully photographed and the recipes found in each issue are always well written and look delicious. If you are looking for both home friendly easy recipes and more challenging recipes straight from a restaurant chef then you can find both here. Gourmet traveller has also been the most interactive and user friendly magazine I've downloaded so far - there are videos included in every issue and the interface is extremely well done. If you want a high quality magazine that you aren't going to get bored with in five minutes and will refer to repeatedly, then give this one a try.
Also, everyone is saying this is an expensive magazine but, if like me you live halfway across the world (USA) from Australia, then the thought of finding a way to buy it then have it shipped here monthly is a far worse thought.
Terrible App not functioning!
So frustrating.... Love the magazine but this app continuously crashes and shuts down. Can't get past 2 pages and it crashes. I've wasted too much time trying to figure out issue. Will be canceling subscription and need a refund. Terrible app seriously... What a shame.
U.S. subscriber -- Superb. Best Executed.
Excellence in an App. I have been a subscriber for the last 2 years, and to most all ipad based, top food magazines written in english and italian. Our large US food magazines are still trying to balance content (generally a theme around bacon) and the technical abilities of the App (failed recognition of subscriptions, no downloads, flat content etc)....take note...this is the world-class model. Well done. If you're a true gourmet, home chef, love food & wine, are a traveller who saveurs the finest with a bon appetit, look no farther. Even if you want to see excellent execution of an ipad published document of any sort - this is the best I have come across.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Are Media Pty Limited
- 45 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Are Media Pty Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Gourmet Traveller $1.99
- Gourmet Traveller $12.99
- Gourmet Traveller $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.