Gpass is the ONLY password manager and information safe built for Google. The ONLY password manager that does not require a password!
With Gpass, your sensitive information such as passwords, credit cards, codes, etc are organized and easy to find – anywhere anytime! Gpass is made by SplashData. For over 12 years, over one million users have kept their passwords safe with SplashData - and now it gets even better with an all-new password manager Gpass
Think of Gpass as your personal vault or digital wallet. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With Gpass, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only Gpass offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Touch ID login
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: up to to 3 along with photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit AES encryption and 2-factor authentication
- One-time share feature (snapchat for passwords)
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- Gpass extension available for autofill
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password app delivers Gpass's combination of features, reliability, and security. Check out https://gpass.io
Based on your feedback, we’ve made a few updates to Gpass. Thanks for your support and please keep the feedback coming.
• Minor fixes and enhancement
If you love Gpass and have a few minutes to spare, please leave us a positive review. Thanks in advance :)!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
$10 a month
Seems to be Splashdata, with storage on Google. Works ok, but it’s free for only a short time.
I need GPass to always work
I use this app all the time and it is very useful. But from time to time it seems to not work. I recently got an iPhone X and it work perfectly but now it won’t open fully. Error message “ invalid or missing token”
What Happened to My Splash ID Safe???
I used to have a lifetime account with Splash ID Safe on my iPad. It kept crashing, so deleted it and was very surprised when I found there is no longer an app for it. Now it seems to be G-Safe, but after a trial period they will ask for money. I want my Splash ID Safe app account back!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.