Gpass is the ONLY password manager and information safe built for Google. The ONLY password manager that does not require a password!
With Gpass, your sensitive information such as passwords, credit cards, codes, etc are organized and easy to find – anywhere anytime! Gpass is made by SplashData. For over 12 years, over one million users have kept their passwords safe with SplashData - and now it gets even better with an all-new password manager Gpass
Think of Gpass as your personal vault or digital wallet. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With Gpass, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only Gpass offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: up to to 3 along with photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit AES encryption and 2-factor authentication
- One-time share feature (snapchat for passwords)
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- Gpass extension available for autofill
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password app delivers Gpass's combination of features, reliability, and security. Check out https://gpass.io
Based on your feedback, we’ve made a few updates to Gpass. Thanks for your support and please keep the feedback coming.
• Updated app icon
• Minor fixes and enhancement
• Mojave support
If you love Gpass and have a few minutes to spare, please leave us a positive review. Thanks in advance :)!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The 8.1 version of splash ID doesnt work properly on a MAC. The support is so bad that I have been waiting over a month to get the issues resolved! I believe the company is in financial trouble and cannot pay quailifed support respresentatives. I would look elsewhere for your password manager….
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.