In this app you will find: -
- Advice & information on common back, joint & muscle problems
- Exercise videos to assist your recovery
- Functions to track your progress & monitor your completion rate
- Advice and information on controlling pain, exercise, stretching, posture and workstation set up
- Top tips written by GPs & Physiotherapists
GPEP has been designed with the help of NHS GPs and physiotherapists. Our aim is to give you access to self-help advice from the professionals so that you can start your recovery early.
We know that quick access to the right advice & exercises for people suffering with back, muscle and joint conditions facilitates a quicker recovery. This app contains information to help you resume normal life sooner.
You will also find useful advice on preventing injury recurrence such as work station set up and posture advice.
With that in mind the information delivered in the GPEP app is based on evaluation of clinical guidelines, current research, professional consulting and clinical experience.
COVID19 assistance update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
NO indication of what you are buying
There are no examples or trials of exercises without paying. This is a paid app only, masquerading behind a free download.
- Christopher Castle
- 22.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © GPEP Ltd 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Elbow Exercises $1.99
- Foot & Calf Exercises $1.99
- Hip Exercises $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.