Lose the paper maps.
Maprika lets you see where you are on real maps. Easily locate your friends and family,and stay informed about the places you're going.
The best mapping solution for ski resorts, national parks, and campuses.
* Locate yourself on any of the 3000+ available maps of ski resorts, theme parks, university campuses, and hiking trails.
* Browse or search our constantly growing map collection by location or by name.
* Find your friends on any of these maps.
* Make your own maps and share them with the Maprika community.
* Set meetings with your friends
* Record GPS tracks and show them real-time; export tracks and view them on your computer
* Find nearby businesses
* See local weather, snow reports, and Twitter feeds for resort maps.
* Maprika maps are saved to the phone's memory, allowing for use in out of service areas.
For more information and support, please visit http://www.maprika.com/
Note: Maprika can be configured to track your location in the background. Continuous use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but could be greater......
Since this is a tracking app, it would be totally awesome if the app would stay on while using it. I love the maps it has of the National Forest in Arkansas and while we are off-road vehicle riding, having this app stay on as you ride would be very helpful and downright awesomeness! We use the Gaia app which does not require you tapping the screen or logging back into your phone constantly to see if you missed a turn or not. BUT, Gaia’s version of the Forest Service MVUP is poor and hard to see. A fix upgrade would definitely get 5 stars from all of our riding community.
Great app, could still use an update
This is a very useful app, nothing else like it in the App Store. If somewhere you want to go has a printed map (including ski resort trail maps, maps of parks, zoos, etc), it's probably available on here, and you can see your GPS position on the map. Fortunately, they've finally updated the app after years of neglect. They still haven't updated it for larger screen sizes that are now years old, which is disappointing, but the newest update finally fixed the bugs that made it very difficult to use. Glad to see it wasn't completely abandoned!
Convenient free app but not maintained
I like using maprika! It's easy to track trails and it's fun to see where your friends are. Unfortunately, the app hasn't been updated in over 3 years and is crashing more frequently as iOS updates are made. With the last iOS update, I can no longer send my Maprika tracks - the app just closes every time.
- Sergey Petrov
- 11.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Russian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Maprika
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.