The GPS Phone Tracker is an application that allows you to track and follow other people with your iPhone.
Use GPS technology to see where your friends and family are located and where they have been for the past 72 hours.
- Follow multiple people on a single map
- See people's movements for the past 72 hours
- Locate anyone with an accuracy of 30 feet
- Log locations from every 2 minutes to 60 minutes
- Attach photos to identify users on maps
- Select time frame to see other's movements
- Use satellite maps or street maps
The GPS Phone Tracker combines the robust GPS functionality of the iPhone with the most popular internet mapping tool to create a secure, permission-based system that allows people to see each other's current location as well follow their movements for the past 72 hours.
With the GPS Phone Tracker you can:
- Follow kids movements during the day
- Know where family is at any time
- Track employees during work hours
- Locate friends
- Find lost or stolen phones
- To follow another person, they must use the GPS Phone Tracker to grant you permission.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE EMAIL US AT: HELP @ iPHONE-TRACKER.NET
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
We've fixed some bugs and made some changes based on your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
My wife and I used app for safety and security reasons. While the occasional crashes due to coverage area happened, we didn’t have any real issues until now.
The banner at the top of screen is annoying and unnecessary and interferes with the way we use our iPhone.
I Paid for this App, I set it up I did the invite the person excepted. I am following them and their
Following me. Now when I push to find my husband it will say do I want to ask him to
Update his location. I should always be able
To see his location and him my location. If not I want a Refund because I Have been misled aboud.
Buggy, but works reasonably well.
Got this to keep track of my kids on their six and ten hour drives to and from school. Works ok, but has some annoying bugs. When I set a period for which I want to follow someone, I expect to see that same period displayed when I return to that person. Instead, if I switch from one "trackee" to another, I am only shown the most recent data when I switch back to the first trackee. This is even when the app has remained open through the switching. Annoying to have to reset the "follow period" each time I switch to a different driver. Also, app should allow disabling of following self in the "I'm Following" window. I tend to know where I am and don't need the tracking app to keep me updated on that. It seems a waste of resources to track the device I am holding in my hand. Fix those issues and I could go to four or even five stars.
It does do a great job of tracking and displaying driver location, and eases some of my worries when my kids are driving long distances alone on the highway.
The developer, JLC Mobile, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- JLC Mobile, LLC
- 9.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © JLC Mobile, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- World-Wide Coverage $0.00
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.