This is mobile client of GPS-server tracking application. In order to use this application, you must have personal account, hosted software or server software.
Demo account credentials:
This application may be useful for:
- Track your devices online in real time;
- Review history tracks and events;
- Help you keep track of your kids;
- Save money for business owners.
- In real-time tracking mode you will see your current location on the map, or the last position when your GPS device connection was active.
- Server can generate and send you notifications via e-mail or notify with a pop-up window, when something happens. That kind of events might be when object enters or exits geofence area, violates speed limit, presses SOS button, GPS device loses connection and even starts engine or opens door.
- With geofences you are able to make a virtual perimeter on geographic areas that have specific interest for you. The main reason to have Geofences is to control whether the units stays within it or not, so that when the geofencing unit enters or exits the area a notification is generated.
- POI (Points of Interest) allow you to put markers at the locations that might be interesting or useful. You can also name the place, add short description, attach an image or even video to it.
- The history of your tracks can be put on the map with addition information, such as time/speed graph, stops, reports, etc. There is also possibility to generate group reports for your objects.
- You can search for addresses from the search panel, enter point coordinates. Also you can use tools for calculating distances between places on the map and etc.
- Possibility to manage GPS devices on your own, add extra sensors. Customizable user settings.
- Mobile version of tracking application, which is designed to run on mobile devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.