GPS Utility helps you converts between all major geographical coordinate systems.
Helpful for excursionists, navigators users (TomTom, garmin, etc.), GeoCaching lovers, and google maps enthusiasts.
You can convert from and to:
- DMS coordinates (Degrees Minutes Second)
- DM coordinates (Degrees decimal Minutes)
- DD coordinates (decimal Degrees)
- UTM coordinates (Universal Transverse Mercator)
- MGRS coordinates (Military Grid Reference System)
- Get your local coordinate in all systems using internal iPhone GPS (3G only)
- Get the spherical distance between 2 coordinates
- Built-in Google Maps view and external Maps view
- References (Wikipedia)
- Real time GPS coordinates
- KM and Miles supported
Requests? New features? Contact us!
Attention: the 17+ ratings is needed for publishing policies when including a web browser in any apps.
- Resolved an issue on value conversion.
- Support for recent iPhone models.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great start for non-battery killing interface
For hiking and climbing I use UTM. When this app has it (accurately) it will meet my needs. Map, compass, UTM coordinates and I'm good.
The most recent updates have restored lost functionality and fixed bugs that caused the app to crash. It works great and is worth the money!
Uses GPS always no during use only
Why this app needs to always use your GPS location even when the app is closed I don't know but it does. Fix this and I'll rate higher.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.