A powerful GPX file reader for macOS.
* Tracks, Routes & Waypoints - View your tracks, routes & waypoints in GPX Reader.
* Maps - Open your GPX file in GPX Reader and check out the tracks on Maps. Set the map type to map, satellite or hybrid.
* Spotlight - Find your GPX files in no time in Spotlight. The Spotlight importer will index the name, link text, and description content of your files.
* Multiple file Support - Open your TCX, GPX, LOC, NMEA & TRACK files in GPX Reader.
Yet another bug fix release.
We hope that for now the opening of GPX files works for everybody.
Ratings and Reviews
It does what it says and it looks quite nice. Some ideas that would make it even nicer:
- Ability to drop pins and give it a name.
- The ability to export the viewed map in a definable resolution (higher than a screenshot kan provide me).
Works like a charm
Open program, nothing displays (no app), choose file (to open), and bang, it displays the route in a map. Responsive, resizeable, change map views (I like hybrid best). No clutter, so screen grabs are easier. Things that would make this better would be image exporter (so the displayed route was automatically converted to an image and then exported), heart, velocity, etc. info. But, you won’t get a much better deal for less than $2.00. Kudos to author!
What a Disappointment
I was looking for a way to view and store GPX data recorded on my iPhone (I use a cycling app called Cycle Comp), but this ONLY displays the route on a map, not elevation, time, speed data, etc.
Not even direction route was travelled!
Don't waste your $2, as this program tells you nothing: it just draws a skinny line for the route (it doesn't even present a pop-up for data points).
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jelle Vandebeeck
- 4.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 fousa
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.