GrabbyWord is an exciting fresh twist on the typical word game. Challenge your friends, play against a random opponent, or play against Grabby and see if you can beat him. Create words on the game board to score points, but be careful because your opponents can steal your letters by using them in new words. Steal the letters back to boost your score.
Grabby Word Features
- *NEW* Events/Tournaments
- *NEW* Speed Matches
- *NEW* Power Ups
- *NEW* Updated Leaderboards & Stats
- *NEW* Daily Reward Challenges
- *NEW* Bonus Goals
- *NEW* Event Badges
- *NEW* Custom Game Tiles
- Delete games
- Fun themes
- Share your screen with friends
- TileView - see which tiles are still left to be played
- Achievements - try to get all 50+ achievements and compete against your friends
- Leader board - see who's gotten the best words of the day and who has the best scores against Grabby
- GrabbyChallenge: play against the computer. 3 different levels of play supported.
- Statistics: see how you've done against your friends. Check your all time and weekly global ranking
- Challenging word game
- Create words
- Use your opponents letters to steal their points
- Bonus spaces increase point values
- Play friends
- Play random opponents
- Pass and play supported
- Chat with your friends during the game
- Customize your tile color
- Dark/Light background setting
- Create a playzot account to play your games on multiple devices
- Unlimited game play. No need to use game currency to play and no timers on playing your turns.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this game!
So entertaining and great fun, especially playing the mini tournaments! I would have given five stars, but I must say the ads are quite annoying!
Scrabble with a twist
If you like Scrabble, you would probably enjoy this. Stealing of letters and trying to compose words that cannot be stolen are welcome and enjoyable variations. Thanks.
Update: I am dropping this puppy down 2 stars because I have played several games and the computer is using foreign words, two-letter slang, suffixes and the like more and more. My recent games saw very few actual words by the computer opponent. Scrabble computer foe far superior in the way it plays. Grabby is far superior in how it inserts ads.
Well hello again the glish that i had is over, thank you for fixng it. Now something else has ocurred like the colored squares that one pick to make a pair to win the amount.. you have to see video first. Well thats not working its frozen no video no coins. I tend to buy levels in challenges please fix please love this game....,
Developer Response ,
We are sorry for the troubles and would be glad to help you out. Can you let us know your playzot username and which game you were playing. We can review your account and make sure everything is working properly and restore your coins.
- EZOT, Inc
- 66.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019
- In-App Purchases
- GrabbyWord Pro $8.99
- 0.99 box of tokens $0.99
- 4.99 box of tokens $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.