Printer operators can:
1. No longer worry about machines unexpectedly stopping or being idle for many hours. They will be notified when a print job is complete or unexpectedly pauses.
2. Understand current jobs and schedule time for completion and post processing, by monitoring a job's details, status, printer camera view and tray preview.
3. View current material levels on the 3D printers, and plan refills / purchasing.
4. Remotely stop an active print job, if they are away from the machine (Enabled for new gen FDM Printers like F120, F170, F270, F370 and PolyJet machines).
5. Contact GrabCAD and Stratasys customer support, to report issues with the software or the printer.
You will need to install the GrabCAD Print Server to enable the mobile app functionality. Learn more and download these applications at https://grabcad.com/print.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Basic, but does its job
🙂 Can tell how much time is left for print job.
😞 No push notifications for jobs finishing.
😖 Imperial units only. No metric.
Works just barely
Complaints... why do you have to login in every time? Most apps these days will either remember your login or use fingerprint.
It constantly gives me the error message: ‘Please connect your printer to the cloud by installing the Print Server.’ Maybe a lot more information with that message would be great like how the heck to fix it.
When it does work, it will give you nice stats on what’s going on with the printer.
What is the point?
This app is no good if you’re away from work and the computer the printer is connected to signed out. My printer is still printing but I can’t check the progress because the computer is not up and the GrabCAD software is not running. It’s great during the day but, shoot, I can check it on my computer or walk the 20 feet to the printer. I want to know if it’s done so I can go back and swap out the board for the next part in the queue.
- GrabCAD INC
- 7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Stratasys, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.