Practice for your RSL (Rockschool) Grades 1, 2 and 3 drum kit exams. This useful app will generate ear and sight reading tests for you to listen, read and play along with in preparation for your exam.
The ear and sight reading tests are a daunting aspect of your exam. Unlike the performance pieces and technical exercises you don't know what to expect so they can be difficult to practice for, especially without a tutor. Using the expert knowledge of our certified North London Drums tutors, the app will produce an infinite number of sight reading and ear tests examples, all within the rules and difficulty appropriate for your grade.
- Generate an infinite number of sight reading and ear tests
- All tests aligned with rules appropriate to your grading exam and are verified by certified tutors
- Includes sight reading tests, fill recognition and groove recall
- Play back to hear exactly what your sight reading test should sound like
- Review your ear tests and view the score to confirm you heard correctly
- All scores use the standard drum kit notation you will encounter in the exam
Good luck with your exam!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.