Grade 1 Math is a unique app that combines comprehensive learning with high quality entertainment for children ages 4 to 8 years. The captivating Safari theme keeps children engaged while learning new skills. Dinah dinosaur is the safari guide who helps navigate the safari and math questions. Exciting games like Chicken Jump, Candy Cruncher, Moon Rover Trouble, Mars Alien Attack, and Personalized Avatars, keep children engaged, and motivate them to learn new skills. Kid friendly rich graphics, animations, voices, and intuitive touch, click, drag and drop style, easy to use questions allow children to work without parent or teacher supervision.
Hurry, take advantage of the introductory discount pricing for a limited time only!
Content aligned to COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS with over 1000 questions focused on developing core skills in:
1. Counting (NBT)
2. Addition (OA)
3. Subtraction (OA)
4. Time (MD)
5. Measurement and Data (MD)
6. Geometry (G)
The focus is: (1) developing understanding of addition, subtraction, and strategies for addition and subtraction; (2) developing understanding of whole number relationships and place value, including grouping in ones, tens, twos, and fives; (3) developing understanding of analog and digital clocks including reading calendar; (4) reasoning about attributes of, composing and decomposing geometric shapes.
- FUN AVATARS: Interactive friendly and customizable Avatars -FUN SAFARI THEME: An extremely engaging theme for kids where they can play with interactive animals.
- MOTIVATING GAMEPLAY: By answering questions, children earn coins to add animals to the safari like parrot, kangaroo, tiger, elephant etc.
- PERSONALIZED LEARNING: The app adjusts difficulty level to match child’s performance and learning requirements.
- AUTO-SOLVE helps kids get to the right solution for each question.
- REPORTS: Real-time feedback and performance reports are provided for learners, parents, and teachers.
- RICH GRAPHICS: The user interface is simple and clean with great animations so that question solving is fun. Large variety of questions and high quality images to keep children engaged throughout the sessions.
- Developed using LogTera MAPLE platform
CCSS TOPICS COVERED:
- Counting by 10’s and 1’s, Counting by 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
- Counting forward and backward
- Identifying odd and even numbers, ordinal numbers, comparing, estimation etc.
- Addition with and without pictures
- Add by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s, and 10’s
- Addition sentences, facts, Adding 3 numbers and hundreds, Word problems etc.
- Subtraction with and without pictures, sentences
- Subtracting 0 and all, subtracting doubles, subtraction facts, word problems etc.
- Reading calendar, analog and digital clocks
- Identifying A.M. or P.M.
MEASUREMENT AND DATA:
-Measure lengths indirectly and by iterating length units.
-Represent and interpret data
- Identifying 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional figures
- Counting sides, vertices and faces, relate planar and solid objects etc.
Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Questions in Landscape for class projector/ TV display
- Updated questions per common core standards
- Parent reports/review scheme
- Updated for IOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.