Grade Corner is the easiest and fastest for students to check their grades in Aspen. Showing all classes and assignments for the current term.
- Supports school systems that use the Aspen* grading system.
- Supports families with multiple students
- Shows grade breakdown by class categories
- Shows assignment due dates to help with planning
- Allows assignment attachment downloads
- Shows recently graded assignments so parents and students can work with teachers as needed
- Easily email teachers from app
- Shows remarks from teachers per assignment
- Ability to filter assignments by class category
- Ability to view past grades from last year or term
Some Common Questions:
Q: What School Districts are supported?
A: Currently, the following districts are fully supported:
- Public schools in Washington, DC
- Chicago Public Schools
- Boston Public Schools
- And more!
Additional school districts can be added easily. However, due to the configurability of the Aspen system, not all features may be available for custom Aspen systems.
Q: How do I know what my Aspen* Id is?
A: Your Student Aspen Id is provided by your school district.
For Boston and DC - It's usually 6 to 7 digits such as: 12345567. Parents accounts are usually email addresses.
For CPS - Use the first part of your cps.edu email.
Contact your school administrator to obtain credentials.
Q: How often are grades updated?
A: Grades are updated by teachers periodically. When they do, students can see the updates right away using the App.
* Grade Corner is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Follett Corporation who produce the Aspen Student Information System
* Grade Corner is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to the school districts listed here.
- Shows assignments due in the next week
- Allows saving of documents attached to assignments
- Supports Dark Mode
- Supports additional colors for dashboard
- Supports iOS14
- Faster loading
- Shows cumulative grade for classes in addition to term grades (certain school districts only)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best App for Grades
Our high school switched over to aspen and I recently found out by searching for aspen gradebook app, that there was an app I didn’t know about linked to aspen. I like how it’s faster going through the app than it is going through the website and believe there needs to be more recognition given to the app so that high schools that use aspen can know about the app!
Developer Response ,
Aw shucks - thanks for the kind words! We are working on getting the word out, but student word-of-mouth is the best way so far!
I love this app! We have Aldea(family homeroom) in which each teacher has about 10 students. This app easily helps me check-in with my students for all their classes. It is quick to access, easy to navigate, and visually appealing! I am going to recommend my kids and the parents to download it!
Developer Response ,
We are glad you are using it! Thanks for the great feedback!
This is a great app. I never liked logging on to aspen so being able to have my grades, schedule, and upcoming working work all in one app has helped me a lot. I think a good idea would be to add a feature that notifies you when grades drop. Overall great app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.