Gradekeeper makes dealing with grades easy!
Thousands of teachers use Gradekeeper to manage their grades. Now you can use Gradekeeper on your iPhone.
With Gradekeeper for iPhone, you can:
- Create new classes right on your iPhone
- Open existing classes from your Dropbox
- Copy existing classes to your iPhone using iTunes file sharing
- Import student rosters from a text or csv file
- Email or print individual student progress reports
- Add new assignments and scores
- Take attendance
- Take attendance using the seating chart
- Assign seats or make a new seating chart
- Set up your school year to use semesters, trimesters, quarters, or six terms
- Set up assignment categories and weights
- Compute grades using total points or category weights
- Set up your own letter grades and percents
If you have questions, you can email me by tapping About when in the files view and then tapping the email button. Your feedback will help make Gradekeeper better!
More bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Absolutely the Best!
Over the years I have used several grade book programs all imposed on me by my school district. Some were really convoluted and difficult to learn and hardly user friendly. One was really nice because it was set up like a real grade book in rows and columns. However, it had so many bells and whistles with multiple clicks to use them that it, too, was frustrating. Then I retired but continued to teach part time with a home-school co-op in my area. I was no longer tied to a grade book program chosen for me. I was at liberty to choose my own. That’s when I discovered Gradekeeper, and that’s when I found the best! Gradekeeper is user-friendly personified. It’s easy to learn and use yet contains everything you will ever need in features and reports, but none of the unnecessary bells and whistles no one wants. Also, it comes with the best customer support I’ve ever experienced! I give Gradekeeper five stars!
Gradekeeper has been a strong yet easy to understand grading program. I occasionally branch out to try other software, but I have regularly returned to what is a solid tool for teachers. With Dropbox support, I can easily access my class grading files on my iOS devices, my pc at work, and my Macs at home. Entering grades and tracking students is one of the easiest parts of my day.
Used it for my 1st grade English class
This sofware is amazing, I can managing everything from attendence, grading, seating assignment. Thank for made useful app like this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.