Organize all your classes and assignments using this simple app.
* Organize tasks by course and due date!
* See a summary of your current progress in each class along with your average, cumulative grade (minimum possible grade), and maximum possible grade.
* Mess around with your projected grades to calculate what you need on the final exam to achieve your goals!
* See an aggregated and sorted list of all your upcoming assignments and tasks. Using this workflow you can ensure you don't miss any assignments and prioritize by assignment weight, and due date.
** IMPROVE YOUR GRADES AND SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE! **
#1 Course Organizer for University, College and High School Students!!
- New name and Icon, what do you think?
- UI updates
- More info visible at a glance
- Ability to sort/reorder classes
- Bug Fixes
- Still COMPLETELY FREE
- Please rate/review
Thanks for all your feedback guys, keep it coming!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
While I can enter in the weight for the grade, and I can enter in a list of tasks that I need to do, I have to enter in the weight for each grade individually. It would be better to have categories. As it is, I would have to determine how many items are in each category and divide the weight by that to enter it in. While it is in that difficult, it is a bit of a pain. Having tasks grouped by category would allow one to see how well one is doing in each category.
Hard to use
I love this app but I am finding it hard to use on my iPad. I have to press hard sometimes to get it to register what I am trying to press. Also, it will not let me slide the bar to mark an assignment as completed. This is frustrating and I don't have this issue in any other apps so I know it isn't the iPad. Anyway, overall a good app, just needs some improvements with registering movement.
This was recommended to me by a bunch of friends who have been using this quite regularly off late. Great to have this app in your phone guys. Download it soon and you'll know why it's good.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.